Check out these fun ideas from Fitness Magazine. Click on the image and it will get bigger.
5/21/10
Feel Good Friday
Good morning, girls!!!!!
Check out these fun ideas from Fitness Magazine. Click on the image and it will get bigger.
Check out these fun ideas from Fitness Magazine. Click on the image and it will get bigger.
I challenge all of you to call up a friend that you need to catch up with, and make a workout/active adventure date! You don't have to catch up with friends over dinner. Do it doing something active! I think that's a great idea.
For all you runners currently training, check out the cool tips on hill running.
And I love the comment here about how you can do ANYTHING FOR 30 SECONDS! So push it to finish strong :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































This is fabulous! I actually had a workout date with one of my friends yesterday where we went to the Owen Park off Old Sauk in madison and walked for an hour.
ReplyDeleteThis week I challenged myself to take the stairs every day at work. It is 3 stories and for some reason it always winds me which kinda bothers me. I am also really excited because now that it is summer, the kids I work with are playing outside more and at some locations I have taken to starting games of tag and playing until my legs just wont move anymore.
Good for you, Shanda!!!
ReplyDelete