con·sist·en·cy /kənˈsɪstənsi/ [kuhn-sis-tuhn-see]
5/18/10
Tuesday Motivation
suc·cess /səkˈsɛs/ [suhk-ses]
con·sist·en·cy /kənˈsɪstənsi/ [kuhn-sis-tuhn-see]
–noun
1.the favorable or prosperous termination of attempts or endeavors.
2.the attainment of wealth, position, honors, or the like.
3.a successful performance or achievement: The play was an instant success.
4.a person or thing that is successful: She was a great success on the talk show.
con·sist·en·cy /kənˈsɪstənsi/ [kuhn-sis-tuhn-see]
–noun,plural-cies.
1.a degree of density, firmness, viscosity, etc.: The liquid has the consistency of cream.
2.steadfast adherence to the same principles, course, form, etc.: There is consistency in his pattern of behavior.
3.agreement, harmony, or compatibility, esp. correspondence or uniformity among the parts of a complex thing: consistency of colors throughout the house.
4.the condition of cohering or holding together and retaining form; solidity or firmness.
Good morning, girls! Think to when you've been the most successful in your weight loss and fitness goal achievement. When you were/are IN the GROOVE of things. When your healthy routine is down pat. When it's just natural for you. What was it that helped you? What got you to that point? What is your mindset when you're in that groove? Maggie, the consistency rockstar on here, share how you do it!!!! Everybody share. I love love love hearing all of your advice, tips, how you lift yourselves out of funks, how you push through any struggle or stress, how you just do what needs to be done, do what you know how to do, and the lbs just come off. I love it :)
Here's an article about how to build consistency in your healthy lifestyle. http://www.womenfitness.net/consistency.htm Keep consistent meal sizes, eat consistently spaced times apart, sleep consistently, exercise consistently. It also has tips & tricks on getting consistent, like finding a buddy (or a whole couple dozen of buddies on here!) to keep you accountable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































For me, I think it boils down to a "just do it" mindset. Thinking too much about exercise always leads to bad places ie. not exercising for whatever reason. I try to treat eating right and exercising like brushing my teeth, I just do it, I don't stress about it or even ponder benefits, I know it's the right thing to do so I do it without consideration!
ReplyDelete