5/17/10
Monday Morning Check-In: Halfway Point
Good morning, girls!
I hope you all had a great weekend!
It's our halfway point today, so check in with how much you're up or
down on the scale AND measuring tape!
Great work, everyone!
I hope you all had a great weekend!
It's our halfway point today, so check in with how much you're up or
down on the scale AND measuring tape!
Great work, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























down 2 pounds! HOOORAYY for running more again. It works like a charm as long as I don't go over 5 miles and get all hungry =). I did get to my 7 mile goal last week - and even kept my 5 mile pace up which I'm really excited about.
ReplyDeleteThis week my goal is a few 5 miles and 1 8-mile run, AND (here's the key) to keep up good portion sizes of food.
BTW - My measurements all came out pretty much the same. My next 3 week goal is to lose some off my booty.
I'm down 1.5 pounds. It was a good week, I just need to stay focused during the weekends. I like your idea Sarah of weighing in on Friday to remind yourself to stay with it over the weekend. Maybe I'll do that.
ReplyDeleteMake it a GREAT week everyone!
I'm down 3 lbs!! I have never lost three pounds in months and months of 10 in 6's, so I think that my weight was off last week. But hey, I'll take it!
ReplyDeleteI too, credit it to running and running and running. I'm getting closer to my half marathon and training is getting more vigorous. -exciting!
Make it a phenomenal week ladies!!
WOW! Great job, everyone! I am so impressed! I'm not bothering weighing in quite yet, seeing as my place is a maze of boxes & haven't unpacked the wii fit yet that I use to weigh in on. As soon as I do get it set up, I'll weigh in & check in here! Keep up the inspiring and great work, ladies!
ReplyDeletewhat a rough time I'm having it's driving me insane. I gained one pound my first week and then lost it the second week. Then finally this week I lost 2 pounds! and I even had Aunt Flow. So I am now 180. I'm hoping to get out of the 180 finally by the next weigh in!
ReplyDelete