5/24/10
Monday Morning Check-In
Good morning, beauties! End of week 4! How'd it go???? Let us know
how you're doing, how you're feeling, offer some encouragement to
yourself and all the other ladies on here, and share with us your game
plan for this week!!!
how you're doing, how you're feeling, offer some encouragement to
yourself and all the other ladies on here, and share with us your game
plan for this week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























I'm taking Sarah's advice and sitting in a waiting room as I write this to see my new doctor for a physical! Make today and this week a great one!
ReplyDeleteHello All! I've been missing for a few weeks, but I'm ready to get back to it. I'm happy to report that I have maintained my weight rather than gaining during my time away.
ReplyDeleteHere's to a good week!
Good morning ladies. Went for a lovely and hot run this a.m. and now I'm feeling great! Down 1 pound this week and am ready to keep losing. Have a great week:)
ReplyDeleteToday is scorching! Well, 90 or so, but it feels really hot with the humidity. I kept dumping water on me to cool off while I did 10.5 miles. That's right! - I'm on track for the half marathon mid June. Well, I guess if I was really on track the 10.5 miles wouldn't have been so hard =) but at least I completed them. Slow and steady. And it feels great to have my body working right and pounding in rhythm and sucking up oxygen and using up fuel and building up new muscle. It feels so good to be consistent again.
ReplyDeleteIt took lots of little steps to get to this point, and it's just a bunch of little steps to get to where I want to be, so this week my plan is to keep up with the little things I know are best for me like drinking lots, eating fresh, stop eating when I'm filled up, getting in the runs. Easy to let those things slide when I'm tired or have stress going on, but when you break it down to small steps and pre-made decisions, it's still pretty easy to just keep up the small steps that are on the path of health and happiness.
BTW I'm not weighing in due to a visitor.
So pumped for a great week!
Wow, you ladies are impressive! And Marianne, your post made me thirsty :) So the Wii cord is MIA in our place...drats...but hoping to find it soon. The scale at the Y before my swimming class tonight said I maintained, but it's not super accurate I don't think, but nontheless, I'm happy with maintaining over my crazy move week and a half. I'm hoping to push the final 2 weeks here of workouts pretty intensely in preparation for the sprint tri! My game plan for this week is to try to eat at home as much as possible. As in NOT trying to eat as much as possible, but as in trying to not eat out much :)
ReplyDeleteHello ladies, sorry to be checking in with you so late. (It's Tues. am) I weighed in with a .8 lb gain this week. I've been eating a bit too much. I'm determined to work on that this week.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Marianne - it's the little steps we take that are so important. The little choices we make add up to big changes. So, here's to a week of great choices!!
I'm checkin in on tues too. I do have my visitor but decided to weigh in anyways and I'm down .8 lbs. I think it didn't help that this weekend was the girl scout campout and there wasn't much healthy food there.
ReplyDeleteOn another note I am finally pushing through with my project! For anyone else who are also purse lovers check out what I am working on.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/48052062/handmade-tote-bag
My goal is to eventually make custom purses!
You guys are making me jealous with the its hot outside comments! It snowed yesterday here in Utah. UGH! I swear summer just dosnt want to come to Utah. Anyways I did very well this last week. I lost 2 pounds and I am now under 180!!! I was so excited to get out of that weight. My husband told me I'm looking sexier! That made me very happy. I have been looking back over my weight loss over the past 8 months and even though its been slow it adds up! I'm down 34 pounds since October and 64 pounds since the day I gave birth to my baby girl who is now 10 months.
ReplyDeleteI lost two pounds this last week. I hope to keep moving down the scale. I've been doing okay with my eating, but I need to make exercising a priority.
ReplyDeleteJeanie- you should be SOOOOO proud! I am really excited for you! That is AMAZING progress. You are a rockstar. You did it and you should feel awesome because of it :)
ReplyDeleteNicki- nice work getting the annual physical!
Amy C- your determination is contagious!
Maggie- little miss dependable- holy smokes! Are you into modeling now? :)
Marianne- 10.5 is awesome! That's further than I've gone in two months! I had better get to see TONS of pictures from the half marathon you ladies are all running.
Meghan- way to own your journey- I know you'll do great things- you HAVE done great things! Be proud of yourself, you sexy lil' thang!
Shanda- again, those are way cute purses. Nice work on the continued progress and on staying so active!
Leslie- horray! Nice job! If only you and I could flip flop our "areas that need to be made a priority" :) But I'm so so so proud of you! Having the eating down pat, WOW!
Ok, all, I found the Wii cord last night and weighed in. First time on the Wii in 71 days. It was a little sobering. I'm hovering in the same healthy BMI 22 range and it'd be perfectly healthy to stay there, but I'm 11 lbs higher than my all time lowest in January 2010. I'm determined to get back down there. I'm going to do it! I actually wrote out a game plan last night for what I'm going to consume the rest of this week, line by line, and what workouts I'm going to do. I hope my willpower keeps up with my determination!