I LOVED all of your awesome quoted yesterday! You really pumped me
up. Jen, yours took the hat for me- I am going to have to put that one
somewhere in my home!!!!
Regarding recipes previously posted on here, I tried Jen's black bean
soup on Sunday night and it was yummy! I made it without carrots,
used green onion instead of a diff kind of onion, and we dipped hint
of lime tortilla chips in it. Scrumptious! And the Thai pasta, I made
that Monday night but used only a tablespoon of olive oil instead of
the 2/3 cup it calls for to cut down on its calories and it didn't
affect the taste at all for us- recommend that one for sure!
Check out this article that I haven't been able to stop thinking about
for days:
http://www.bicycling.com/article/0,6610,s1-4-21-21409-1,00.html
Although I find it funny they suggest not counting calories, I am now
obsessed with their parallel of fast food and processed food being the
equivalent of PARTIALLY DIGESTED food! Ick!!!! Our body burns more
in the digestion of raw fruits and veggies. Thought I'd share so you
all are equally as grossed out as me :)
Share what you've been eating! Any good recipes to share or snack
ideas?
Make today phenomenal!!!!






























That was a great article Sarah!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm going to make the Thai pasta that you posted last week.
I'm looking forward to doing some cooking this weekend.
makes you wanna run out and get some predigested food, eh? GROSS!!!
ReplyDeleteVery interesting! I never knew that about calories not being an across the board measurement. -good to know! Makes a lot of sense.
ReplyDelete