1/1/10

And the winner is.......



Thanks for donating such an awesome prize, Amy!  The winner receives cannister of Arbonne caffeine free daily detox tea, a package of Arbonne Figure 8 weight loss chews (really yummy BTW), & an Arbonne eye shadow sample.


The participants in the "send me your schedule" side-challenge were all entered onto pieces of paper, put in a bowl, and the winner was drawn at random....



Drumrolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....



TADAAAAAA!!!!!!
Congratulations, Abrey!  I'll give you your prize this coming week!  Horray!
(I'm out of town Friday morning through Sunday evening)

Thanks to Jen, Marianne, Tara, & Red Hot for also particpating :) Bum one of those yummy chews off of Abrey next time you see her!

2 comments:

  1. I know the suspense was KILLING YOU all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to clarify,

    It's not an eye shadow sample. it's a DVD that demos basic makeup application, 3 eye techniques and my personal favorite, The 5 minute face!!!

    If anyone else would like a copy of the DVD let me know, I have a bunch. It's a great way to spruce up your look for the new year and the new you!!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.