12/28/09
Monday Morning Check-In
Hi, ladies! How was your week? Let us know the results :) Let's make
this last week of the challenge really be everything we've got!
this last week of the challenge really be everything we've got!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























I unfortunately have to bow out of weigh in this morning due to a weekend period, but I am looking for big #s next Monday!
ReplyDeleteGood Monday morning to you all! Well, I dropped the pound I was up last week, so that's good. I"m hoping for 2 this week. Also hips down .25 inches, and thighs down .25 inches. Lots of squats and skiing and running last week so I'm feeling really good and ready to have a lot more fun workouts this week. Goal is to not eat after 7 PM.
ReplyDeleteMeghan you are an amazing example what a great feeling to see it affect someone you love. Way to go Marianne! It is nice to see all your hard work has an affect. I remained the same this week which I am happy with. It is way better than gaining. I will have to adjust my workout plan for this week after injurying myself on Saturday. This is NOT an excuse not to work hard or build up a good sweat just going to have to do it in a different way than I usually do which is great muscle confusion! I will not give up on my path of better choices and being a healthier me! How did everyone do over Christmas??
ReplyDeleteMarianne, Wow, great job! I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteAbrey, horray for maintaining! I love your supportive words & encouragement all the time. How's your ankle? I hope it heals this week. I also am going to be taking it kind of easy this week- the outside of my right knee started aching last night after a jog & today it's still aching, so I'll take a few days off from running I guess and try some cycling & resting. Bummer :( Hoping it's just an ache from running on un-even terrain of snow & ice and not an actual injury. I hope that all of you out there have a great week!!!!
I'm finally getting around to the computer at 4:15 this afternoon! -crazy day. But, I did weigh in this morning and was ecstatic to see that I lost a pound!!! I'm so proud of myself:)! I ate more than usual over the week, but I worked out more than usual too. I'm so happy! I only have 3 lbs. to go to my goal weight! Thank you all so much for being my inspirational thoughts through the process!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Marianne! And Abrey, maintaining on this, what is possibly the most difficult week of the year, is AWESOME!!! -on top of that with an injury! Sarah, I have NO DOUBT that you'll be killing the scale next week!
I'm down 2 pounds. I am relly impressed with how well I controlled myself at the 3 holiday dinners we went to last week. I got a good run in this afternoon and I feel amazing!! P.s- my weight loss on the side is off, I forgot my password to myfitnesspal.
ReplyDeleteROCK THIS WEEK LADIES!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
Yay, Meghan & Tara!! Wow!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job ladies!!
ReplyDeleteI'm up 2 this week, but I didn't get much exercise in last week. The weather put a damper on my running. I did ride my new bike though!
It's a new week! the sun is shining, make it a great one!!!