11/7/09

Our Creation Boxes

I love them all!  I hope those of you who participated in this second side-challenge had a good time capturing via your creativity all the goals and dreams you have in quotes, pictures, clippings, etc.  4 of us did it that I have emailed pics of so far...but send them later on and I'll add them in :)

AMY F:

-Rollerblades - because I LOVE the feeling I get when I rollerblade and I want to get back into it

-Tennis - Tennis makes me happy and I would love to be in a tennis league or tournament someday
-My boys - why I try to stay healthy.
-Skiing - there is a rush that comes with this sport, and I want to get back into that too.
-5K run - One of my goals in the next year or 2.
-Me and Dave - our engagement picture - where I want to be weight wise!!! When I felt the sexiest!
I also have a list of a ba-zillion things that I want to do before I'm fifty - some are physical things, some are vacation things, but all things I want to experience in life!
This was a great thing to do, and I have mine now on my window ledge above my kitchen sink, where I am most of the day! hahah!



NICKI:
My printer hasn't been working so I couldn't print any photos off. I'll definitely add to it though. :) Basically I wrote down all of my "Why's" along with all of the other things you suggested. I also included a bunch of other goals and dreams that I'm headed towards that don't have anything to do with health, but definitely go along with the person I want to become. Thanks for getting us to do this, it was very good for me!




MEGHAN:
Here's my creation board! I put pics of my family and me to remember who I want to b healthy for. I have a pic of a cruise liner and Bora Bora b/c that's where I want to go looking all hot and sassy! The Berbee Derby runners are on there. And most important, two quotes with happiness in the center reminding me that I hold in the palm of my hand.


SARAH W:

My jar is filled with a whole bunch of quotes I love all about us becoming what we think about the most, about dreaming big, about letting the inner us guide us along, about achieving goals. 
Same with Nicki, my things in the jar aren't all physical fitness goals.  A lot of them are things I want to accomplish in my life, like run a bunch of marathons in fun places, look smokin' hot on our vacation to Hawaii next  June, have toned arms & shoulders, have a home filled with redheaded kiddos, have snuggly pups, be an active and healthy mom, and finish a century cycling ride (100 miles).  I also have some clippings from some magazines of some cute skinny clothes I want to buy. 

I plan on adding to this jar throughout the next year or so.  I love it.  Absolutely adore it :)  I shared all its contents and quotes with my hubby and it was a really good experience. 
And I love that you all have opened your hearts and spirits and shared such beautiful dreams and goals with me over the last 5 weeks!  I appreciate and cherish each of your contributions, words of encouragement, tips & ideas, and overall support.  YOU are what makes any one of our fitness programs a long-term lifestyle change and not just a temporary kick.  THANK YOU!!!!!

I know a couple others of you were working on boxes of your own.  Whenever you do finish, and no pressure, no rush, email me it and I'll post it on here :)  Keep dreaming big!  What you think about yourself and your future is what you'll become...

3 comments:

  1. Horray, they're up! Check out the boxes/jars/pails/boards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job ladies! I love the board idea because you can SEE it everyday. If I had more wall space!! Maybe in the next house!
    I just loved this challenge! Gave me time to think about who I am and who I want to become!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the jars/boards you guys! I'm thinking mine looks a little naked and needs a little more pizaaz. (no clue how to really spell that) :) It will be fun to continue thinking of things to add. I'm inspired just seeing all of these! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.