11/9/09

Monday Check-in


End of 5 weeks! I can't believe how fast it's flown. How have you
done this past week? Did you have a good weekend? Can't wait to
hear!!!

11 comments:

  1. Down 3.1! So estatic! I had a great "on" week. Here's hoping for another :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have had a very OFF week this week, and I'm a little depressed. I gained 2 pounds. I am so ashamed! I am hoping to make that up this week, as now my son is better and back to school. I only got to work out 2 times last week, and our meals were awful. Well, I'm sorry I'm not that positive today. I'm heading to the gym after I eat breakfast, and my goal is this week is to lose what I gained!
    Sarah, you rock! Can't wait to see you friday!
    Hope you all have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, don't feel bad, I also had an "off" week. Sounds like we had a very similar week of sick kids, little workouts and not great food. We can only go up from here right? :) I also gained 2 pounds which stinks, lets make this last week outstanding!!!! When sickness goes away it's always amazing to feel that energy and drive again, I love it! Nice job Sarah! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just posted a poll in the upper right side of the blog page. Check it out and let me know what you want to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am unchanged by last week (and the week before that) I am working super hard this week to lose some weight so I can end the challenge well. Sort of my last chance workout week. This lovely weather has made me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The week before I failed to mention that I had gained 1 pound, well this week I have lost 2 oz. Not very much but I guess I'm heading in the right direction. My workouts were good but my eating was terrible! It's just a testament to me that working out and eating healthy go hand in hand! So I'm with Amy and my goal is to lose the rest of that pound and hopefully more :) Sarah, way to go that is so AWESOME! Nicki and Amy, I'm glad you and your kids are starting to feel better. Don't beat yourself up, I'm sure this week is going to be better...I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My weight is holding steady, which is super.
    I was REALLY tired for a few days last week. But I bounced back this weekend with an hour bike ride on Sat and an hour walk along the lake with my husband on Sunday. I am going to start "week 2" again on the push-ups/sit-ups. New week, refreshed body, renewed determination, revived hope!
    I wish you all a GREAT week ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like this must be the week of the 2lb curse! I gained 2 this week. I'm trying to stay positive. I was expecting a big loss. Great job to those who lost! Keep up the good work everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gah! So apparently 2 lbs is the number that plagues us. I gained 1.9 lbs and I'm not really sure why. I was sick but if anything I wasn't eating as much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not getting on the scale this week. I just got home from my girls weekend. There was a lot of quilting and eating. I did get 1 run in, but it honestly didn't feel good. Looking forward to some better runs this week.

    I haven't had a chance to take pictures of my box yet, but I have been working on it. I will send them to you Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't be self-defeating in your language, girls! The curse might just lie in your head. Well, except for the being sick part- I really do hope everyone & their kids feel better soon! But about the curse idea- Challenge it! We have 4 more days to really push it and do our best :) What I love most about this blog is that when I'm having a down in the dumps day or week, someone on here is having a stellar day or week. And all of the positive encouragement helps lift me up and keeps me from having bad day follow bad day and before you know it quit. So here's to having a great 4 days ahead of us! Any movement in the right direction, as Meghan said, is progress to be proud of :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.