7/20/10

Tuesday Motivation

Good morning, girls!
I hope you're having a great day :)

Something I heard yesterday that I really like is just a rumination about how we spend our days, how we live our lives, asking ourselves if we're living life alive.... Sadly I can't find the exacty saying online....but it goes something like this....

Today is a new day.  It is a gift.  Tomorrow it will be history.  Think of the price that you will have paid for it.  You will have paid the invaluable price of a day of your life. 

Your lives are infinitely valuable.  You deserve to be happy in it, you deserve to be the you that you want to be.  You deserve to spend your life in beauty and confidence. 

I hope you beautiful ladies all make it a great day today :)  Live Life Alive!

2 comments:

  1. This quote kinda makes me think of a different but similar one.

    Yesterday is the past. Tomorrow is the future. Today is a GIFT and that is why we call it the present.

    We have the power to decide if we are going to live today to the fullest we can at the present. Lately I have been on an emotional roller coaster and still working on things but to help stay positive and alive I made a list of things I would like done around the house and when I get into or feel a funk coming on I look at the list and go to work. The feeling of getting something accomplished is sooooo much better then being funky. Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.