7/23/10
Feel Good Friday
Good morning, babes!!!
It's FRRRIIIIIIIIDAY :)
Just a lil' excited about that....Anything fun planned for you this weekend?
Want a reminder about some things to be happy about? Check out this website! http://www.thingstobehappyabout.com/ It's based on a woman's book "Things to Be Happy About" and you explore the site, letting your spirits lift.
Share something you found on there that resonated with you!
It's FRRRIIIIIIIIDAY :)
Just a lil' excited about that....Anything fun planned for you this weekend?
Want a reminder about some things to be happy about? Check out this website! http://www.thingstobehappyabout.com/ It's based on a woman's book "Things to Be Happy About" and you explore the site, letting your spirits lift.
Share something you found on there that resonated with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































Inside the "Happy House,"I really liked "Daring to Make Mistakes" and "unpacking your resentments and just enjoying yourself."
ReplyDeleteIn "Writer's Block," I really liked "being able to reach the towel." Haha!
In the "Meditation Yurt," I liked "The more we deliberately bring up enjoyable states of mind, the more interesting it becomes, and the better we get at it. Every day, every moment, we can cultivate unbounded loving-kindness, sympathetic joy, deep compassion, and profound equanimity."
In the "Kids Corral," I liked "the pure joy of being understood."
And in the "Wisdom Well," there's this one :) "the best way to not die is to live"
I know my site background is up for deletion I think in the next day or so, so don't freak out if that happens. I'll be redesigning the site soon enough :)
It's our last weekend of this particular 6 week challenge, girls! Make the most of it & have a fun active weekend!