4/27/10

Tuesday Motivation

Good morning, girls!

Does anyone have questions on My Fitness Pal?   I know we don't have anyone "new" per say this session, but always feel free to pose questions or disucussion topics or dilemas to this awesome group of gals.  They'll help you out with anything!

I LOVED hearing about all of you with yesterday's comments, all your great goals and motivation, all the phenomenal positivity and determination :) Makes me giddy!

For today's motivation, I would love for you all to comment on the post with a motivational phrase, quote, or something that has helped you in the past to achieve things you never before thought possible.  Search something out now if nothing is coming to mind.  Share away!

Also, comment on today's post to let us know how you're doing so far!  How do you feel after your first 24 hours of re-committment?

9 comments:

  1. I love quotes, so you all better post some awesome stuff today to lift me :)

    So the first thing I wanted to share was just an image in my head that helps me. It might seem weird, but thinking of the concept of my body being the vessel or the vehicle for my mind and my spirit helps me make healthy choices. The better my body feels, the better my mind and my spirit feel.

    The second thing I wanted to share is a quote the yoga instructor shared during my hot yoga class this past weekend. It was anonymous I guess, just something she came across online. She repeated it a few times and although I'm not in love with it, it has caused me reflection the last few days. "I am stronger than depression. I am braver than loneliness. Nothing will ever exhaust me." Thinking about that in regards to this challenge, just think about how strong and brave you all are! You can do anything you decide to do!

    Thanks for all the many months of support, bravery, and strength :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I shared this here before . . . but when I was little, I had a t-shirt that had some little birdies on it and one of the birds was flying and the quote said, "I can because I think I can." That quote has carried me many times in my life, when I thought things were too hard. If we give up, we will most certainly fail. But if we persevere, we will never fail, because the journey never ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla here.... I missed check in yesterday, but I am still here. Going strong. Ready to do this next 10in6. I found this quote to share, it's from author unknown. "You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind." I like it because I often get stuck in a planning phase for my goals, so it is appropriate for me. Also, it reminds me that this week I am putting a gardening rectangle in my back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever doesn't kill me will make me stronger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be the me I wanna see.

    I know it is simple. But the me I want to see is happy, strong, energetic. Each day I choose to have energy and be strong and make good choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I've shared this one before, but it's still my favorite.

    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined! - Thoreau

    ReplyDelete
  8. My two favorites:

    "It's not that I'm that smart, I just stick with problems longer." -Albert Einstein

    "If you are facing in the right direction, all you have to do is keep moving forward." -Buddhist Saying

    ReplyDelete
  9. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”-Winston Churchill

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.