4/9/10

Feel Good Friday

Good morning, girls!  Here we go, embarking on the last weekend of this challenge!  Monday morning is the final check in!  Whoa! That flew by!

For today, I want you guys to read this post from the Athleta Chi Blog & respond.  http://www.athleta.net/chi/2010/03/30/my-makeover-for-mind-body-spirit/

It's about how to do a makeover on your mind, body, & spirit.  Pretty much what I want you all awesome ladies to glean from this is that if you feel stuck in a rut, find a few minutes for meditation to clear your mind, find a new physical activity or exercise to try, and seek out some kind of new knowledge or intellectual venture (grab a good book!).  And of course get lots of sunshine (w/ sunscreen on of course :) ).

Let me know what you think of this!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I learned that I'd like to live in the jungle!!! How fun! :). I hit this wall often so I agree with mixing it up and taking a self inventory occasionally to see what's working and what needs to change. Have a motivated weekend ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a fantastic approach to "yuck" days that start adding up on us. I find myself planning out what activities I can add to my life to branch out in the 3 specified areas.

    I'll definitely be coming back to this one.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.