4/5/10

Monday Morning Check-in

Good morning beautiful girls!!!! It's our second to last check-in this
challenge. Starting our final week today!
Share with us your results from the scale this morning and share what
your game plan is for this week.

10 comments:

  1. I'm up 2.5 pounds... so not proud of myself at all. I have realized that while I can do great during the morning and mid day of my 'regularly scheduled day', something happens on weekends and holidays... My next goal will be to master my eating habits during those times. It's been a stressful week, so that probably has something to do with it too. This week, I'm going to get back to not eating junk food, and getting exercise in every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes - my first "not good" weigh-in. I'm up 1.5 pounds, which were all from this Easter weekend. I worked hard during the week last week, but the special holiday weekend did me in. My biggest challenge for this last week is that my parents are flying into town tomorrow. My mom will likely want to help out with planning and preparing meals and things and that will be a little tough for me. But I plan to have a talk with her and discuss what I'm doing, so that it will be easier. I'm also running into some scheduling issues with getting to the gym this week. I have something in the morning 3 days this week, which typically means that I don't go to the gym those days. I will see if I can still figure out a workout for those days. Going to be a bit of a challenge this week, but with my weight gain this week, I can't afford not to challenge those difficulties. Good luck in our final week, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stayed the same and given the week that I had I'm actually surprised that it wasn't a gain. I'm looking forward to a much more organized week and less eating out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not weighing in this week due to my monthly visitor. I'm looking forward to great numbers for my last weigh in!!

    Keep those chins up ladies for this last week! WE CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry, i've been mia for a few weeks. we had spring break for 2 weeks here and my mother-in-law came to visit. so it wasn't a pretty two weeks to say the least. but i am only up 1 lb. which i am surprised and quite happy with. i hardly worked out and we ate out soooo much that i thought for sure it would have been ugly at weigh in. so i'm going to get back into my regular routine this week and hopefully lose that pound and one more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey all! I've also been MIA for awhile. I had family for a week and we organized, painted and worked like crazy, I didn't have time to check in. I'm having some weird issues with my weight lately and they've gotten me a bit discouraged. Today I'm back to having just my 2 pound loss for this ten in six so far. That extra 5 pounds I gained over two weeks has disappeared which is good. :) My periods have been lasting about 3 weeks and not being completely done nursing I think is still messing with my body. It seems like when I do great with my exercise I gain instead of lose weight. I know I gain some muscle there, but it gets frustrating. This plateau is killing me! My game plan is to keep drinking lots of water, be VERY consistent with MFP, keep exercising, keep trying to get this baby weaned, and possibly not weigh-in weekly. It's hard not to get on the scale every week though! :) I'm determined to keep working and hope that all of the hard work will pay off! :) There's always room for improvement, so here goes with another week! I'm so in awe of those of you with such great weight-loss numbers for the challenge this far! Wow!!! Those of you with not as good numbers, good for you that you're still here trying to take it one day at a time!!!! Start today new and be proud that you're doing such a great thing for your body, you and your family!!! I hope all of the moves coming up (and in the middle of) will go smoothly and that you guys can be as stress free as possible! Have a great week everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm checking in for two weeks here (last week I was out of town without access to a scale)-- and I'm down 4 pounds. And I've gotta be honest. I'm kind of surprised. It felt like I had plateaued for a while and then all of the sudden I lost a lot at once. Or maybe my scale is schizo. Hmmm. I'm not complaining though.

    Anyway, this just reminds me that I need to keep going and not get discouraged by a bad week or two-- our bodies are being influenced by a ton of different factors including hormones and stress and seasons and weather and who knows what else. But, our consistent efforts will pay off. Keep at it ladies, we can do this!!

    I've said it before, but I have really gained a testimony of eating good foods. It makes a tremendous difference for me in the amount of energy I have and how I feel. This week, I am committed to making good food choices and good portion choices too. And maybe get some exercise in here and there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just now checking in because we got home late from our trip last night and oh I am so disappointed in myself! I gained 2 lbs this last week and I know it's because we have been out of town for the Easter Break and we ate out everyday. I knew what I was doing and I am owning up to it and just need to figure out a way to eat healthier when I am out of town. I can relate to Nicki, it seems like the more I exercise then I don't lose as much weight but if I only exercise 3-4 times a week, I seem to do better. Also, I swear I gain weight if I just look or smell something unhealthy! My body is just sooo sensitive and well I hate to say it but I'm not young anymore :) Sometimes it is just so frustrating to be working so hard and not seeing the results and then I go and blow it this last week! Well I am not going to sit around and be upset about it, I am just going to start fresh and keep trying!

    I am so proud of you ladies who had such great weight loss and I am so thankful we are doing this together! Hope you all had a fabulous Easter weekend and that you have a great weight loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, ladies! No scale, but just trying to be as active as I can to beat stress and counteract any stress-eating I've been doing. Game plan is making exercise a priority EVERY DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a couple days behind on this one, but life has been busy! I maintained my weight this week.

    I have to say I was disappointed not to see a loss, but it is very hard for me to do well when I am on vacation. Car snacks mixed with 4 days in Nauvoo (the town with only terrible buffets) really did me in. but since I've been back, it's been wonderful, so I'm hoping for great results this coming week.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.