4/12/10

Final Check-In


Hello, girls!

You made it to the end of the challenge!  Share with us your overall results: change in weight & change in measurements.  Yay, you!

I move tomorrow, so in light of this, I'd like to take a 2 week break between now & starting the next session, instead of the typical 1 week. 

Recruit your friends, refresh  & recommit yourself, and can't wait to see you all back on here on the 26th of April!  I will post instructions on here later for newbies to get all set up.

4 comments:

  1. I am really excited! I lost 3 pounds last week! I exercised about every day, and even got outside on my bike with my 7 year old! I was worried about weighing in, because we went out Saturday night to the Cheesecake Factory! ah! But over all, 3 pounds lost for a total of 5 pounds this challenge! awesome for me! I was shocked at my measurements too: waist stayed the same, hips down 1", thighs down 1/2", chest down 1/2", arms & neck stayed the same, Ribs down 1.75"! And my BMI went down 0.8... so all in all, it was a great challenge... I had a few weeks of discouragement, but I'm happy to finished on top this time! I'm excited for the next one in a few weeks!
    Sarah, have a safe move and have fun in your adventures! Thanks for doing this blog! you're amazing! Can't wait to hear from the rest of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy with my results this challenge since I didn't give it my all the last few weeks. I'm down 8 pounds total, but even better my measurements keep dropping!

    I'm looking forward to a break and coming back re-energized to really hit it strong n the next challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stayed the same this week, so I'm at just two pounds for this challenge. A bit discouraged, but I'll be back! :). I"ll get it all figured out one of these times. :). Good luck on your move Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I maintained this week, which means I lost 7 total during this challenge. I'm happy with that. I hope to keep trending downward.

    But I'm also encouraged by my measurements. Over the last 6 weeks, I've lost 2 1/2 inches off my hips; 1 inch off my upper and lower thigh; and 1 inch off my ribcage. My waist stayed the same. Hmmm. Anyway, it's so fun to see and feel a difference. I look forward to start targeting some specific areas.

    Sarah, you are amazing and we will definitely miss you here in Madison. Thanks for all of your inspiration. Thanks to all of you. I'm excited to continue this challenge with all of you amazing women.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.