3/22/10
Monday Morning Check-in
Good Morning, springtime sweeties! It's our halfway point. Check in
today with measurement news in addition to scale news! Let us know
your game plan this week.
today with measurement news in addition to scale news! Let us know
your game plan this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























i lost another pound but my measurements have stayed the same. hhhmmmm...i wonder where the pound came from.... :) it's going to be a tough two weeks for me workout wise. it's spring break and my husband and daughter get 2 weeks plus, my mother-in-law is coming next week. i will have to get creative! have a great week ladies!
ReplyDeleteI lost 1 pound last week! Yeah! I'm up to 5 and that's awesome cause we're at the halfway point, and I'm halfway to 10! I am already starting to notice a difference in the way I feel even with 5 pounds! I'm excited to keep going. My main motivation is recording my food and seeing that I CAN do it! Good luck ladies! I'm sure you all did great!
ReplyDeleteHi Ladies-
ReplyDeleteI am down 1.5 lbs this week. My week was good- but definitely slacked on the weekend. I'm giving credit of my pound loss to the outdoors. It felt good to be OUTSIDE running around.
My game plan for this week is to run 2x outside, swim and continue the biggest loser videos 3x.
Have a great week!!!
I gained .4 of a pound. My measurements stayed the same. Since I'm pretty much at my goal weight, I think that's fine. My main focus right now is training for my first half marathon in June. I will continue to do that and track my food intake. I feel great!
ReplyDeleteHave a FANTASTIC week everyone!
Not my best check-in this week. Only lost 1/2 pound and have only lost 1/2 inch from my bust and hips (no other measurement changes). But considering the week I have had, I'm cutting myself some slack. Renewing my resolve and determined to have a great week this coming week!
ReplyDeleteI'm rocking the maintenance. Still the same. Ha! :) I'm fine. My plan is to drink a bit more water this week. Maybe sleep a little more. And have FUN during this last week in our old house and prepping for the new one! Yay! Yay! Yaaaaayyyy! :) (said like a cheer)
ReplyDeleteI'm down 3 pounds this week and half way to the 10 for this challenge. Loving the outside weather. This week will be fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWay to go ladies! You guys rock!
ReplyDeleteWell it is that time of the month for me but I went ahead a weighed and measured anyways and I am happy to say that I am down 1.4 lbs!!! Woohoo!! I'm not sure how that happened, but I'll take it! :)
My measurements aren't too shabby either:
same in my neck
down 1" chest...booo!!
down 1" waist
down 1.25" low abs
down .75" hips
down .25" thigh
down 1" ribs
same in biceps
up .75" in calf
I was actually down even more before I started the weekend so my game plan is to do better over the weekend! Hope everyone has a fabulous week!
Good morning ladies! I'm back from my trip. I'm not weighing today, I have kankles from my flight. I would rather not record the 5 extra pounds sitting in my lower legs today :)
ReplyDeleteI did measure and aside from my calf measurement, things look great! I'm down 3 inches overall. I'm very happy with my progress.
Looking forward to a productive week filled with activity and healthy food.
I have very mixed feelings today. My scale says I've gained 5 pounds this week! Yeah, I don't think so! :) I had a great exercise week and a pretty good eating week as well. My measurements say I'm down 1 inch all over except one measurement 1/2 an inch. I'm not totally sure what's going on with my body right now. I'm on day two of not nursing my 19month old, so I'm hoping some of that extra weight is milk. :) Who knows! My periods have been weird lately too, so I don't know what's going on! I'm just going to keep plugging along and hope for the best! I am glad about the measurements though! Any thoughts ladies? Hope it's a great week everyone and GREAT job on making it to the half way point!
ReplyDeleteHalf way already? I didn't check in last week, hoping that the gain wouldn't be true if I didn't report it. This week, I gained again, and I'm owning it, and owning up to it. I guess I will reset my goal to lose 5 pounds in the next three weeks since we are at half way. I'm starting water aerobics this week and I'm super excited about that! I hope it will give me more energy and motivation to keep my eating on track.
ReplyDeleteNicki, I had the same problem once. Turned out that the batteries were dieing in my scale. Could that be your problem?
ReplyDeleteSo I didn't want to post today until I was sure I was going to get off my booty and work for this. And since I managed to get out and do 30 painstaking, embarrassing minutes on my bike, I'm feeling pretty awesome.
ReplyDeleteSo I'm down .7 which is nothing to even talk about, might as well call it a maintaining week. Which I'm totally fine with because I did absolutely nothing last week. This week, back on the horse! The weather is perfect to get out on the bike, so I'm hoping to up my endurance and get up those hills w/o having to hop off the bike.
I lost a pound this week. But, it was a hard week. We had some people stay with us and boy do I get sucked into social eating. I've always known that eating was a social thing. But I'm beginning to realize that being social is always an eating thing! There is this unspoken social constraint that you can't hang out with other people unless you have food present. And It's too difficult for me to not eat if everyone else is. Ugh. Any suggestions?
ReplyDeleteWell I weighed myself on my wii fit scale and it said I lost 12 pounds this week. Yes 12 pounds. As much as I would have liked to lose 12 pounds in one week, after a second opinion on a different scale, it seems to appear as if stayed this same this week. But now I know what to do when I'm feeling bad about myself :)
ReplyDeleteI am LOVING this gorgeous weather, but unfortunately my husbands schedule has not worked with me to get in an outside run. This week I am going to try to make it to the gym more and make better food choices. It should be a good one and started off well with a 2 1/2 mile run this afternoon!
Good luck this week ladies!
valerie here,
ReplyDeleteI am the same, which is not good, but I have a plan, this weekend I got a sweet stationary bike off of craigslist ($30) and now I am only watching tv while biking. I am also being more careful about my food. I am trying the tooth-brushing after every snack idea, I am just going to try and eat a ton more vegetables in general.
As for the relatives visiting/social eating dilemma, one of my favorite healthy activities is to take everyone out on a walk. Everyone exercises, it is lovely, and there is time to talk.
Nice work, everyone! Nicki, I'm sure there's a lot of milk & it will take a little while for your body to get comfortable with it's new non-nursing self. The inches are what counts!
ReplyDeleteIn all our preparations for our move, we are selling a lot of stuff we don't want anymore, and we sold our TV stand thing on Friday and my husband therefore boxed up the Wii & all its gear. So no more weighing in for me I guess for a while! I'm going to have to use the scale at the fitness center here, though I know the first time I step on it won't really be a valid marker of any weight loss progress b/c it's calibrated quite differently, but the second time it will! So hopefully that will work out for next Monday. I did do the tape measurer yesterday, though, and sadly I either stayed the same in some areas, or I gained 1/2" in some areas. It was a wake up call- I can't slack off! Even for a couple weeks!
Here's to making it a phenomenal week w/ exercise as a top priority!