3/8/10

Monday Morning Check-In

Good Morning, girls!  First Check-in!  Let us know how much you're up or down.  Let us know your thoughts on it.  Let us know what your game plan is for this week.  Keep up the great work & stay strong!  It's a slow journey but it's OH SO WORTH IT!  I know you can do it.

21 comments:

  1. Great week where I was just "on it." You know, when all the stars align for your benefit & you're just feeling right in the zone? It was great. I hope every week's like that :) I pulled off a 2.6 lb lost. I'm still not at my lightest I was a month and a half ago, but I undid some damage I had done over the last month of slummin' around, and so I'm thrilled! Anything in the right direction is phenomenal- doesn't matter where on the road I am- if I'm moving in the right direction- THAT'S what's empowering :)

    Can't wait to hear how you all did!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm down 1 pound and ecstatic about it. It's been a tough week for me, so I was very happy to see my results.

    My plans for this week are to find a 1/2 marathon to sign up for and continue my training for that. Also, stay on track with healthy eating habits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Down 2.5 pounds this week! I challenged my excuses and got to the gym all 5 weekdays last week. I'm going to try for the same this coming week. My eating was under control and it felt good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee, down 2 pounds this week! Very happy and motivated to keep it going! :) Plan on the same in terms of exercise and eating this week. Going to try for more water and NOT eating past 8 p.m. A sign is going up in the kitchen today to remind me! :) Sarah, I forgot to answer your question last week about my strength training. Nothing fancy, just doing a bunch of variations on sit-ups, push-ups and the plank workout from women's health magazine (on the sidebar here) Simple, but painful. :) Have a fabulous week you guys!!! I'm happy to be part of such an optimistic group of wonderful ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i stayed the same....which is good. it's been a bit stressful around here....i missed three days workout and my eating wasn't stellar. i'm ready to hit it hard this week. plus, track practice starts today!!! i'm excited to be working with my sprinters again! here's to a good week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Down 1.6 pounds, but fitness pal rounded it to 2... Congrats on your progress last week everyone, and good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. By some miracle, I'm down 3.3 lbs! I don't know how that happened, considering I didn't get my exercise in since Tues and I thought my eating stunk w/ the in-laws in town, but hey, I'll take it!

    Here's to a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm down 2 pounds! Very happy with it. I'm pretty much my pre pregnacy weight now! Had a rough weekend so I'll have to stay with it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go everyone! You are all very inspiring to me! I am down 4.4 lbs this week by some great miracle! I have been pretty stressed out and emotional this past week and thought it would do me in but I stuck to working out and added another run this weekend that I don't usually do.

    Action plan for next week is make a list of things that I have been putting off but want to get to for the down times during the day so I don't get stressed out about life. To turn my energy into something positive.

    Make it a fabulous week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am up this week. I was bummed when I got on the scale but not much I can do about it except work to get it off again. I have a few good recipes to share on Wednesday! My game plan this week is to get back on my healthy eating bandwagon and to start working out again. I did a 2.5 mile walk on Saturday and attempted to run a portion of it. Let's just say it didn't work to well but the fact is that I still got my 2.5 miles in and I didn't give up! I think that's huge in and of it self! Here's to a rockin week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the same and happy about that. All I can say is Girl Scout Cookies are not a good idea.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!! I am down 2.6 lbs! My game plan is to keep doing what I did last week. It made such a huge difference using the MFP to log in everything I ate. It also helped to weigh on Friday and see how I was doing so that I could maintain my weight loss during the weekend which is where I usually fail and gain it all back.

    Great job ladies on your weight loss! Keep up the good work and don't give up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a *wonderful* visitor this week so i won't be weighing in. It's probably better anyway because I didn't have the greatest food week. I did get to the gym 4 times last week which wasn't bad. This week I am going to focus on getting enough sleep (I never want to work out very hard when my body is so exhausted) and login to MFP every day. I've been slacking in the last little bit.

    Congrats to all you weight loss champions! I am truly inspired. Make it a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carla here... I'm having some scale issues. I cheated and checked my weight 'unofficially' which wasn't a good idea. I was feeling really awesome midway through the week, then felt a little bummed to only lose one pound on check in day. But the great thing is, feeling awesome midway through the week was a great motivator to keep working out every day. So it's not all bad. Slow and steady will be better for me in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Michelle K here, I was super excited to be down 5 for my first week! Of course the fact that I have so much to lose makes a big difference. This just shows that I can really make a dent if I just don't give up....Now if I can just be more consistent with my workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sick so I'm not checking in this week. I'm not sure what I have but I literally slept all day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, no progress for me this week - STINK! But it's so great to read about all YOUR impressive weight loss as well as your positive attitudes.

    Next week I, too, am focusing on SLEEP - I've said it before on here lots of times, but I have a major problem letting things go at bedtime and just climbing into bed so that is the kindness I'm going to treat myself to this week. Getting in bed close to 10 PM.

    My exercise and eating just naturally is 100X better when I get some good shut-eye so I"m off to finish my preparations for tomorrow and hit the sack. GOOD NIGHT! Off to a good week....

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had a good week last week! I'm on my last night of work and ready to be done. I swear I have 3 pounds of water in each of my legs.

    I lost 4 pounds last week. I'm quite happy with that :)

    Planning for more yoga, and running this week starting Wednesday.

    Have a great week everyone.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I lost 1 pound last week. But I totally slacked off on exercising. And I can feel it. I feel so sluggish. This week, I'm recommitting to exercise at least 4 days, if not everyday.

    Nice work everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't believe I lost 4 pounds this week! I worked really hard on tracking my food intake and water, and I tried to stay away from the junk food. I am proud of my self! The game plan this week is, Mon & tues, SKI all day! burn those extra calories!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW WOW WOW!!!! You guys all did SO PHENOMENONALLY WELL!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.