12/7/09
Monday Morning Check-In
Good morning!!! Weigh in this morning (not measurements-that's next
week) and let us know how much you're down or up and how you feel
about it. Let us know what your game plan is for this next week and
what you plan to do to make it phenomenal. Make it a great week!!!
week) and let us know how much you're down or up and how you feel
about it. Let us know what your game plan is for this next week and
what you plan to do to make it phenomenal. Make it a great week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























I am down 1.3 and happy! That's 2 lbs total for the challenge. This week I am going to do a workout DVD everyday outside of my runs. Make it a great week! Can't wait to hear how all of you did!!!
ReplyDeleteWow Sarah, you're early today!!
ReplyDeleteI'm still at work, I'll weigh later this afternoon after I sleep.
I'm doing the jingel bell run on Saturday with a bunch of people from work. I'm a little concerned about the weather forecast. Any tips?
Swimming starts this week! If anyone is interested (Sarah, I think you were) I joined the masters swimming program at the middleton indoor pool. Swim Team for Adults! but you don't have to compete if you don't want to. This session runs 12/8- march. I paid $175 for a non-resident. It's less if you live in the middleton-CP school district. There are workouts with a coach Tues, Thurs and Fri mornings, you can choose 6am or 7am. I'm doing 7am.
Walking in there last week when I signed up brought back good memories, it still smells exactly the same. I'm looking forward to the the chlorine smell and the sound of the arms and legs splashing in the water. It gives me warm fuzzies... I know, I'm a little odd.
45 more minutes and I can go home and sleep!!
I'm opting out of the weigh-in this week. Two friends brought treats this weekend and I enjoyed too many. I have to figure out a way to pass up sweets when they're offered to me. As long as they're not around, I'm fine. My husband and I were joking that I keep pushing all the sweets on our kids... am I trying to live vicariously through their taste buds? Not a good habit to start. :) Have a great week everyone! I hope to have a good report next week!
ReplyDeleteI'm in at -0.4 ounces. hm... guess it's not that bad considering I had a rough weekend with sweets!
ReplyDeleteI hope to get to the gym more than 2 times this week!!! (the winter is killing my motivation!) help!
Good job Sarah!
I am down 2 lbs! I'm sooooo excited!! I achieved my goal of breaking a sweat every day last week and it shows! I think I'll stick with that goal for this week. Monday's sweat is already logged in due to the snow in my drive this am. :) I'm looking forward to more snow shoveling in the next couple of days. It's my favorite workout! Keep your chins up girls and stay postitive this week. We can achieve anything!
ReplyDeleteI'm down 3 pounds!! Woohoo! :) It's been crazy around here so I've been trying real hard to watch amounts of what I'm eating. Not a lot of exercise time this last week so I knew I'd have to be extra diligent. I'm hoping I get more exercise time in this next week and not gain any of the pounds back. I'm often a yo yo so we'll see!!! ;) Nice job on those of you that lost this week so far!!! Don't forget today is the start of the new week, make it a great one!
ReplyDeleteWowsa!!!! Incredible job on the weight loss, Amy, Meghan, & Nicki!!!! Woohooo!!!!! I don't have a driveway to shovel, so I'll have to focus on other workouts :) For friends who give sweets, sure, go ahead, enjoy one, but then try re-gifting the generosity. If someone gave your family of 6 eating people (haha) 12 sweet treats, try letting everyone have one and then quickly drop off the treats to another friend of yours who could use a visit or a little love. When I made tons of cookies in Oct, after we'd had some, I packaged them up and gave them away to get them out of my house! Gave to co-workers, visiting teachees, inlaws, neighbors, etc. Nobody has to know you're giving them away to keep yourself from devouring them!!! Good luck! Nicki- I am so impressed that you challlenged your excuses (and dang- I would say some of those excuses are pretty viable contenders) and STILL found a way to stay healthy and lose weight!!! Meghan- I love your goal of getting in a sweat everyday. That's why I had to copy it this week with my goal
ReplyDeleteof doing a diff workout DVD every day!!!! :) Thanks for all of you being an inspiration to me! And remember, share that treat love to others who didn't get thought of !
Great work everyone!! Way to go Meghan for jumping the small plateau and mixing things up! Nicki I am totally inspired with your dedication through the craziness of your life right now! I am very pleased to say I am down another 2lbs! Which brings my weight loss since starting my first challenge to the 20lbs!! Now on to conquer the next 25!! I too am looking forward to the amazing workout of shoveling snow this week. Great way to mix up the cardio and strength training!! It is a start of a new week and a start of new excuses to challenge!! Make it a great week!!
ReplyDeleteYyaaaaaAaaaayyyyyyyy, Abrey! 20 lbs is AMAZING!!!!!! Wooihooooooo!
ReplyDeleteI am up .2 oz today. I'm not going to be too hard on myself, it could have been worse! I am just going to start fresh this week and stay focused on my goals. I would like to try and get a few more workouts in this week and do better about not skipping meals.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all you fabulous ladies who lost weight. Way to go and lets all make this a great week!
You are all so amazing!! Wow Abrey 20#!!!! congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI worked this weekend. It was a whole different group than I usually work with and it's interesting, there weren't nearly as many treats as there are on my weekend. It was kind of a nice break.
I am down 1.5# this week! Shooting for 2 next week!
Nice job, Amy!!!! Yay!!!!
ReplyDeleteI only lost half a pound this week, but at least it's half a pound in the right direction.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely, Red Hot :)
ReplyDelete