Hope you had a phenomenal weekend.
Winner of our "Snap a photo on a Hike" this past weekend is...... MEGHAN! Woohoo!
Here's her pic of her family on a bike ride on the trail.
Here's a pic of my hike this past weekend.

MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Plans

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Chart

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Chart

MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Chart

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator
Not checking in... wrong time o' the month. But I'll have measurements and progress report next week.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited! $10 at REI, whoo hoo!!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't weigh in this morning because I worked until almost 2am last night and after Ben couldn't stand waiting on me to wake up, he brought me breakfast in bed! Cute kid. Of course, I ate it. So, I'll weigh in tomorrow instead.
My focus this week is to follow my Half training plan everyday.
Make it a great week ladies. We love to hear how you all are doing!
My weight is still the same, but I did see a little progress in the measurements. I'm down in the thigh and the lower abdomen. I can't complain!
ReplyDeleteThis week I'm going to focus on getting all 3 training runs in as well as my long bike and training miles. There's a 37 mile bike in madison on Saturday. Figure 8 the lakes. There's riding and food involved. I'm looking for a riding partner, let me know if you would like to join me!
Amy