8/26/10

Feel the Burn Thursday

Hey, girls!
How are you?  What movin' & shakin' have you been up to lately?  I hope a whole lotta sweatin'! :)

Here's what Amy C's been up to :) Thanks for sharing! What cute little boys you have :)


I went for a 22 mile bike ride last night w/ my hubby & 2 other guys.  We went a good 5 mph faster than my happy normal cruising pace.  I was really pushing my limits.  I haven't had a hard workout in a long time, so last night's hard workout felt like I punched through a brick wall! It was just what I needed!

Hoping to get in a run and hot yoga tonight!

Tell us what you've been up to!

So, totally random, but you wonderful ladies w/ kids, any of you have a hula hoop laying around?  Did you know if you pick that up & hula hoop for 10 minute it blasts 100 calories??   

1 comment:

  1. Discovered exercise t.v. today. :) Did some yoga with my three year old, it was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.