6/28/10

Monday Morning Check-In

Good morning, girls! How did week 2 end for you? What's your game plan
for this week? Do you feel like you can push hard this week, being
dilligent & steady, to reach your goal's halfway point? You all are
such an inspiration. Keep up the positive encouragement of one another!

4 comments:

  1. Not weighing in today, but feeling great and have been getting in some good workouts. Still working on the water, not eating after 8pm, counting those calories, and trying to do an hour of some exercise daily. Keep going strong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the pound I gained last week! It feels so good!! We will be traveling later this week. So, my game plan is to stay on top of my healthy eating and continue to rest my knee. My workouts will be lighter than my usual running (mowing, biking, cleaning house), but that's ok. I have to get my knee back and it needs serious rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been keeping track of calories because all my facebook friends are worried...I am doing awesome still exercising almost every day, and loving all the info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I am a day late checking in but I was out of town and my family just left that was visiting. I am up .8lbs which is disappointing but understandable. The rest of the week I will write down everything I am eating.

    I went for a run this morning and it was beautiful outside! I am still working on a route that I really love.

    I went shopping yesterday and bought a pair of jeans a smaller size then I have in the past! I also gave away a couple of pair of shorts that I won't ever wear again. I am glad to be on this journey heading in the right direction on being healthy and the best me possible.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.