5/10/10
Monday Morning Check-In
Good morning, girls!
Hope you all had an active weekend!
Please share with us how much you're up or down & how you feel. Own
it. What's your game plan for making this week, week three, a
phenomenal week?
Hope you all had an active weekend!
Please share with us how much you're up or down & how you feel. Own
it. What's your game plan for making this week, week three, a
phenomenal week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























I am down a half lb! Yahoooo! I worked my tail
ReplyDeleteoff so I am happy with that. I know I am gaining a lot of strength and endurance. Puts me at down 1.5 total for this particular challenge. My goal
this week is going to be avoiding cheeseburgers :). Aka, refueling with lean and healthy meats and carbs instead of unhealthy ones. Technically I didn't go over calories any particular day bc I was blasting a ton of calories, but I need to give my body great fuel and not "reward" myself with that warped up unhealthy reward. Moving into my own place this weekend will help! Not to mention some serious upper body workouts hauling and unpacking boxes :) I'll bet Nicki, Jen, & Mini Me all have some sweet guns from their recent moves!
I lost another pound this week! My Fitness Pal has not let me check for the past 2 weeks, so my ticker does not reflect any weight loss. I have lost a total of 2 pounds so far this challenge. Mother's Day was a bit of a challenge, since I realized that so much of it revolves around food. But I made it through okay and kept my weight off, so woohoo!
ReplyDeleteGreat work ladies!! I unfortunately am up 1.8lbs. I worked out hard this week but let friday/saturday food intake get away from me. I can't believe how two days of not healthy choices can destroy all the work for the entire week. This is a wake up call to me!!! I will do better! My goals are worth achieving!!
ReplyDeleteOn a more encouraging note. I definitely feel stronger from moving boxes and strength training last week. So hopefully some of the weight is muscle. Also I am being more out going at the gym trying to find a running group and volleyball team to join! I think I have a couple of leads and am enjoying the confidence to talk to new people.
After missing last week because of my knee I was super nervous to step onto the scale... But I'm down 3 lbs! I'm sure it would have been more if it wasn't for last week but I'm ok with that. My challenge this week is dealing with the non-inlaws (Teannas father's parents) because they love to eat and I am over there 2 times this week. Even going out to brunch yesterday with them was hard because they expect you to eat 3 plates of food at least! However I managed to eat one plate of food with a serving of eggs, bacon and potatoes. And then fill up with a lovely plate of fruit.
ReplyDeleteI am down 1.5 pounds this week. I'll take it. I have a crazy busy week ahead, but am making a point of still eating healthy. I plan on making this week fabulous:) Great work everyone.
ReplyDeleteWay to go you weight loss maniacs, Maggie, Cherise, Shanda & Sarah! You ROCK!!!
ReplyDeleteI am up 1 lb. I'm looking forward to moving back in the right direction. I just ate some cherry tomatoes dipped in ranch-yum. I also just planned my whole week's menu. I got really excited to try some new recipes, including Sarah's strawberry spinach salad. Challenge your excuses everyone!
I gained a pound. Boo! I need to get my resolve back. :(
ReplyDeleteForgot to weigh in Monday morning before I ate breakfast. Weighed in today (Tues.) and I've gained 1.8 lbs. Mini Me, we're twins!
ReplyDeleteI'm determined to get back on track with my food intake. And, I ran 4.5 miles today!
day late weigh in number 2 =):
ReplyDeleteI stayed the same this week. This week I need to watch snacking on "healthy" high-calorie foods like peanut butter and whole wheat bread toast, etc... Just because they're healthy options, doesn't mean they won't add tons of unnecessary calories.