5/13/10

Feel the Burn Thursday

How are you shrinkin' sistas doin' this mornin'!!!!!!
So do you have any FAT PANTS? Pants that don't fit anymore becasue your body has shrunk? 
Here's a hilarious Fat Pants anihilation app that I LOVED!  And the rest of the Discovery Health site is pretty awesome, too.  Check it out!!! http://health.discovery.com/national-body-challenge/interactives/fat-pants/fat-pants.html 

I just watched the TiVo'd (after this Friday when I leave my friends' house and move into our own brand new place, I'm no longer going to have access to TiVo and I'll have to watch BL Live! The travesty! Ha ha, oh well) episode of Biggest Loser last night that aired Tuesday.  It was all about maintenance.  It was perfect for me!  I loved hearing it.  Past Biggest Loser winners came on and offered the success stories and the not-so-success stories.  I particularly liked the guy who had won the BL grand prize in season 2 and gained a lot of it back, and is in the process of losing it all again for the second time.  He talked about the "free passes" that we give ourselves.  Which I'm 100000000% guilty of.  He said he was at his goal weight, and he'd say, "Eh, this 800 calorie meal is ok, I'll burn it off later, it won't make a difference, it's just this once."  He cautioned everyone against taking free passes because they add up, and before you know it you've slid down the slippery slope and gained weight back.  Do you ladies take free passes?  What would be your tips & tricks for NOT taking free passes?  What do you tell yourself to stay the course?

So, FEEL THE BURN THURSDAY is upon us! What workouts have you been doing since last Thursday?????!!!!!  Share with us the specifics- I love hearing them all.

3 comments:

  1. And YES, monkeys DO have nice figures. Haha. Did you ladies all go to that link and play the fat pants destruction game?????

    Last weekend I got in 2 long runs and 2 yoga classes. Monday night I swam. Tuesday night I ran and took a short yoga class. Wednesday night I took off. Tonight I plan to run and then go to yoga. Friday-Sunday I plan on busting my booty by hauling and unpacking boxes! It's the weekend where we move into our new place! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was cute Sarah. :) I've been Running either outside or on the treadmill, playing with the kids and raking dirt out of my grass from the excess left over from an extension of driveway project. You wanted specifics. :) I'll be dropping 5 pounds this week! :) Ok, not really, but a few pounds would be nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seldom check in to these other threads each week, because I feel like it's the same every week. I'm okay with that and don't necessarily feel the need to change things up, but I figure the rest of you don't want to hear the same stuff over and over. :) Monday, I did Body Combat class. Tuesday, I had to parent help at my daughter's preschool coop, so I didn't get an official gym workout that day. But I helped bag wet grass and sweep the sidewalks (we have a corner lot, with lots of sidewalk!) after my husband mowed. Wednesday, I did Body Vive class at the gym and today, I just got back a bit ago from the water aerobics class I go to. Tomorrow, I will be doing Body Vive again. Then, the weekend, I don't do gym workouts, but we will be running from one thing to another all day Saturday, keeping busy all day (5 soccer games and a dance recital).

    Good luck with the move-in this weekend, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.