11/30/09
Monday Morning Check-in
Good morning! It's the first check-in for this six week challenge.
Weigh yourself this morning and enter in that new weight in your My
Fitness Pal. Your badge on the blog will automatically update. How
did you do over probably the most difficult weekend of the year??!!
Tell us all how much you're up or down. What's your game plan for this
week?
Weigh yourself this morning and enter in that new weight in your My
Fitness Pal. Your badge on the blog will automatically update. How
did you do over probably the most difficult weekend of the year??!!
Tell us all how much you're up or down. What's your game plan for this
week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























Down 0.7 and estatic about it :) I was hoping to be able to maintain. This week I plan on being very careful to enter in each and every bite of food into MFP. It's going to be a great week!
ReplyDeleteI am down 2lbs! I don't know why but my badge thing isn't updating?? I went shopping on Saturday and had to put back the XL and grabbed the L!! Spent more money than I should have but it felt great! I am feeling the difference and am excited to push thru the next 5 weeks. Sorry if this feels braggy but I am feeling really great still after the berbee derby and the smart choices I was able to make during 2 thanksgiving dinners. This week more of the early morning workouts and entering food into MFP!
ReplyDeleteI'm passing the weigh in this week due to Aunt Flo being in town. :)
ReplyDeleteI've always been pretty good at getting the proper foods into my body but not so good with the exercise. This week, my goal is to get a sweating workout in every day M - Su. I dare that scale not to budge!
Great job Sarah and Abrey! You're both amazing.
I gained 1.2 pounds, which puts me right back to where I started. Very tough week for me. ONE day of exercise. Again home all day with a sick kid for most of the week last week. Thanksgiving was ok... I didn't have 2nds- which I usually do. Only had one piece of pie! haha! My sons birthday party was on black friday, and we traveled to see family on sunday. It was a very busy week, and I know those are all excuses, and I should be challenging them.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to be as positive as I can be and just START OVER! ;)
Great job everyone!
GREAT JOB Abrey! Hmm, so in MFP, you should have 2 weight measurement entries, right? And are you sure you clicked save? Otherwise I'm stumped.
ReplyDeleteMeghan- that is an AWESOME goal!
Amy F.- Good job on limiting the 2nds & the pie! Your willpower is strong. You'll make it a great week- I know it.
Passing on weighing this week. Meghan and I already have something in common - same cycle. Love being a woman. Thanksgiving was tough but actually got in 2 good workouts which is at least a baby step. Focus this week will be to make it 3 or more workouts this week.
ReplyDeleteI am down 2 pounds. I have to admit it was tough to eat well this week. And now holiday cookies seem to be appearing at my house randomly (thanks to my hubby) and it's so hard to say no or just have one. I'm going to try and figure out some healthy substitutes. Maybe I'll have 0-calorie spiced apple tea while my family drinks hot chocolate... But when they're eating, I KNOW feeling healthy is so so so much more worth it than a silly cup of hot chocolate. So that's where I'm at.
ReplyDeleteGood job having only one piece of pie Amy!
Great weight loss this week, Abry & Sarah!
One piece of advice I'd like to share: I've found that if I eliminate hectic-ness and busy-ness, but instead work hard to maintain a calm and quiet "aura" with myself and my family, I can eat so much more healthfully. When I'm rushing, checking off checklists, and feeling overwhelmed, I immediately want to turn to food.
So instead of always focusing on just eating right, my #1 focus is on maintaining a sense of calm and peace. Everything else just goes from there. Now, this won't be easy during the holidays, but I already decided to cut out at least 2 activities this week so I can stay relaxed. Have a great week everyone! Great job! You all ROCK!
WOW- Jen, nice job on the 2 lbs!!! Thanks for the priority tip, too :) And do share more about this zero calorie spiced apple tea! Did you buy it somewhere or do you have a recipe? Laura & Meghan- hang in there- you'll have a 2 weeks worth of weight-loss # next week :)
ReplyDeleteHey Ladies! So my weigh-in for this was actually on Thursday morning because of all of the traveling I've been doing. I have no loss or gain this morning, so I'm ok with that. :) This week should be better. I've got a lot going on right now with my family so it's been interesting trying to find the time to do the things I not only need to do, but want to do. I'm challenging my excuses, but at the same time trying to take care of what needs to happen with my family. We're planning a move in the next two months, need to find a new home, sell ours, and take care of my mother-in-laws estate that includes two homes and a bunch of other loose ends. This 6 weeks is going to be crazy for me! I don't know if I'll be commenting as much, but I'll still be getting emails etc, so thanks for all your motivation!
ReplyDeleteI did get one workout in this week. My husband and I got back in town right before Thanksgiving so we ended up doing the 10K Berbee Derby on Thursday morning. I'm glad I did it, but wow, my body could tell I hadn't worked out for 2 weeks!!! I've really missed it!!!! Great job you other ladies as well!!! I'm excited to have more challengers this time around, and a bit intrigued as to who "Red Hot" is exactly? :) So glad to see Marianne, Sarah, Maggie, Jen, Kim, Abrey, Meghan, Amy C, Michelle, Shanda, Jeanie, Amy F, Tara, Laura, Cheryl, and of course Red Hot on the site! I think that's all of you! :) Even though I don't know all of you in person, I look forward to getting to know you all better. Thanks for being here guys! I love to read your comments and what is working with you. We all have something to contribute even if we don't realize it!!! I'm motivated just be the number of us doing this together right now! :) The positive energy from this site is fabulous and contagious! Hang in there and make it a great week!!!!
I am down 1.2 lbs!!! WOO HOO!!! I am so excited! I too was just hoping to maintain, but I will take that :) My goal this week is to record everything I am putting in my mouth and to get more workouts in and to NOT GET SICK!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job on your weight loss, Jen! I like what you said about finding the peace and calmness within ourselves. I think this time of year is so hard with all the running around here and there and I know for me that just causes more stress in my life which equals weight gain! So that will also be another one of my goals is to focus on the things that absolutely have to be done and to cut out the rest. Thanks for the reminder :)
Great job Sarah on losing and I like your idea of keeping track of of every bite of food. This always helps me and makes a huge difference. Way to go Abrey, doesn't that feel good to buy smaller clothes and great job on the Berbee Derby! And Nicki, WOW! What an inspiration you are to me with everything you have on your plate and to be able to find time to do the Berbee Derby and still remain positive through all of this, I am just so proud of you! Meghan, Amy and Laura keep your head up and I bet you are going to have a great week and like Sarah said you will have awesome numbers to report next week!
Keep up the good work everyone! You guys are AWESOME!
Wow I'm down 2.2 lbs!
ReplyDeleteI'm down 3! I'm still above where I ended last challenge, but I'll take it!
ReplyDeleteI had planned to run over the weekend but I had a fantastic weekend of sleep between work. I have a hard time forcing myself to get out of bed if my body is willing to sleep when I'm working 12 hour nights. I know, I know...Excuses...but I only dran 2 sodas all weekend and a little less than average on the coffee!
Nicki, I can't tell you how sad I am that you guys are going to be moving. You are fantastic neighbors!
Looking forward to some good workouts this week! Keep up the good work ladies!
Let me just say HOLY CRAP you ladies have completely blown me away with weight losses this holiday weekend!!!! Dang you are awesome!!! Wow- inspires me to do more and push harder. Thanks for the support.
ReplyDelete