
Here are Michele's meals:



And Meghan's Meals:
And Sarah F.'s Meals:



Yum! Thanks for playing along, ladies! What good cooks you all are! Doesn't this make you all want to eat healthy all weekend long?! At Sarah F.'s suggestion, which sounds like a really fun idea, let's have you all guess the calories in these foods! Take a guess at how many calories Michele's 3 meals total up to in one big number, then Meghan's grand total, and then Sarah F.'s grand total. Whichever one challenger is closest to any of three grand total actual calories by Monday morning when I post will win a Clif Blox sent to them. :) (This means Michele, Meghan, & Sarah F., please total up your own foods & email the total calorie count to me)






























Wow, great job you guys!! Those do look like yummy meals!!! I'll jump into the next mini-challenge Sarah!! :) I'm sitting here wondering how I can lose some pounds tonight before our weigh-in.....hmmm Good luck everyone! :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Tara, a new challenger in the 10 in 6! Check out her little bio at the bottom of the blog & she'll check in for the first time tomorrow morning. Glad to have you!
ReplyDeleteAs far as guessing the calories for the meals above, no one has done it so far, so comment on here and guess....if you're the only one to do it then you automatically win :) hahaha
I guess about 1150 calories for Michelles.
ReplyDeleteHmmm for Meghan, I wanna say 1000 calories.
Sarahs looks deceiving but I'm going to guess 1350... hmmm ok I think I will stick with that and not change it for the 10th time.
Ugh so I just realized that apparently NONE of my previous posts this past week have actually posted from my Iphone! Grr Ok so I apparently need to do all this from my computer because I iphone doesn't like it. Sorry all!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to post that the roasted corn salad pictured with my bbq pork sandwich is Summery Corn Salad on tastykitchen.com. It was very delicious for being so simple: corn, bacon, arugula, chives, a splash of white wine vinegar, salt and pepper (I omitted the olive oil). If you're buying a lot of fresh local sweet corn, check it out!
ReplyDeleteMichelle's and Sarah F's meals totally make my mouth water- yum! Here's my guesses- I'm probably way off.. LOL!
ReplyDeleteMichelle 1275
Meghan 1050
Sarah F 1300
Shanda wins!!! Most guesses were way over shot- the small plates trick you :)
ReplyDeleteActual calorie totals:
Michele 800
Meghan 750
Sarah F 1428