8/30/10
Monday Morning Check-In!
Good morning, girls! Check-in & let us know how week 4 went! If things aren't lining up for you emotionally or family-wise or otherwise this session, don't stress about it, be gentle with your beautiful, amazing self, and remember that sometime just making emotional progress is progress enough for now! Everyone faces their own unique challenges and struggles, and when you have enough emotional ammo built up, you will be so full of resolve that those challenges won't see what hit them you'll be so unstoppable. I believe it. Just hang in there. You're soooo worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























I
ReplyDeleteHad a good week and am now down a total of .4 lbs for this challenge. I had some emotional successes and feel I am heading in the right direction and am totally and completely proud of that tiny #.
Cant wait to hear all your successes!
I stayed the same the past 2 weeks, which is GREAT, considering all the things I wanted to use as an excuse (my mom's car wreck, my new job at church, kids *needing* to be back in school, etc.) So I'm down a total of 3 lbs this challenge.
ReplyDeleteI just have to laugh, because I'm realizing these things - these excuses - will just keep popping up my whole life long. And I want to learn to ROLL with it. And let things ROLL off my back.
My goals this week: go to bed hungry and eat 5 fruits and veggies daily.
Here's to ROLLIN' everyone. (Why is Ice Ice Baby in my head?)
And WAY TO GO Sarah! I love when that scale is headed the right direction! :)
ReplyDeleteNo weigh in for me this week. My visitor is in town :(
ReplyDelete