8/9/10

Monday Morning Check-in

Good morning, girls!
How did week one go?
Share with us how much you're up or down. And no matter what the scale says, share with us a success you had this past week. Make it a great day today, ladies!

8 comments:

  1. I am down 0.7
    So moving in the right direction! A success I had this past week was my lunches were healthier than usual. Hoping to have a very active week ahead of mr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Sarah! You're definitely going in the right direction!

    Down 1 pound. This is great for me because I was on vacation this week with relatives. I did yoga 7 days this week. Yay!

    For this next week I want to continue with the daily yoga and increased veggie consumption.

    I wanted to share a trick for handling food while traveling (I figured it out this week). In the past when we traveled, I had all the snacks/food in the front of the van with me, which I tended to snack on the entire time we were driving. This time, on the way home, I prepacked a gallon-size ziplock baggie for each person and put them in charge of their snacks for the whole trip. Mine, of course, contained the allotted calorie count for the day. Once I finished the bag, I was done. It was so much easier. I will definitely use this method again when traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm down 3 pounds!!! Yaay! I kinda hit a plateau for a while, so I had to step on the scale twice to be sure it was correct! :) Some days I do better than others, but I'm sure we can all relate to that. A big goal of mine is still water consumption. I don't drink enough water. I'm going to focus in on that, and sleep - I tend to stay up way too late and don't get enough sleep. I've heard a lot about how sleep plays into weight loss, among other things. As far as exercise goes, I've been jogging and training for the Warrior Dash - google it! It's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Jen! You sexy traveling yogini momma you :) The gallon baggie idea is genius!

    Cadie, Horray! Hearing from you MADE MY DAY! I'm so excited to hear about your success! Keep up the phenomenal work, girl! You deserve it! Sleep is something I need to work on, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I forgot to say last week, HORRAY to MARIANNE for hitting her GOAL! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea Sarah! Yea Jen! Yea Cadie! Way to show those pounds out the door!!

    I lost .5 lb. I'm continuing with my running and still working on that yoga. Thanks so much for the after run yoga advice Sarah!

    For me: more water this week and more veggies to go with it! Make it a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm down .5 lb. I'm having trouble staying focused on my goals with all the craziness of summer. I keep telling myself that I have to stay focused even when things are crazy and out of control. Today I am motivated and determined to make this a great week. I will watch what I eat, not let my momentary emotions dominate my overall desire to be healthy. I will conquer!

    Way to go Sarah, Jen, Cadie, and Meghan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, Meghan & Maggie! Nice work, everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.