How is your week going so far?
Please share what yummies you've been enjoying, any new recipes, etc.
Meghan, I tried to find those black bean burgers at Costco and couldn't track them down! What brand are they? In the frozen food section by the beef burgers, turkey burgers, & boca burgers? I'll be so bummed if they don't have them out here.....whole reason I got a Costco membership this week! jk :)
I don't really have anything new & exciting to share on the food front- just loving the egg scrambles made w/ spinach & feta, the cheerios w/ banana, the english muffin w/ dark chocolate almond butter, the whole wheat waffles, the apple & peanut butter, the muscle milk, the fresh fruits & berries, the summer salsa w/ pita chips, the clif bars, etc.
Making some grilled salmon & grilled asparagus this weekend- excited for that- yum!
Share some fresh new ideas, all!
Here's a bunch of no-cook summer meals from Fitness Magazine:
http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/recipes/quick-recipes/dinner/quick-meals/
This lunch idea sounds delish!!!






























Jen R brought some black bean dip to my house last week and I am loving it. I have it on my toast at breakfast and today I was craving it so much I even had some for lunch. It's got black beans, fat free cream cheese, lots of garlic and I'm not sure what else. Jen will you please share your recipe?
ReplyDeleteSarah, they're called Chipotle Black Bean Burgers and they come frozen in a green box. I hope you can find them!
ReplyDeleteBlack Bean Dip
ReplyDelete1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained & rinsed
1 pkg (8 oz) fat free cream cheese
3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
1 T. chili powder
1 grated rind of 1 lime
juice of 1 lime
Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth. Serve at room ttemperature in a small bowl.