7/12/10
Monday Morning Check-in
Good morning, girls!
Check in and let us know how you're doing!!! What's your game plan for this second to last week of the challenge?
Check in and let us know how you're doing!!! What's your game plan for this second to last week of the challenge?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























I am up one pound. Disappointing, but since I was on vacation for almost two weeks I'm glad that's all I gained. However, my game plan this week is to be extra careful of my food intake and take off two pounds. I've also started training for a half marathon, so I'll stick to the training program for exercise. Anyone have fabulous cross training ideas?
ReplyDeleteI'm exactly where I was a few weeks ago. No changes up or down. I've had house guests and haven't found as many times to exercise so I'm not surprised. I plan on exercising every day this week no matter what! Great job on the half marathon goal Maggie! You're going to do great! Happy healthy week everyone!
ReplyDeleteI cheated over the weekend with sugar, I feel sick to my stomach now, so definitely I will not be eating any more and I will keep up on my running, and Zumba!
ReplyDeleteWay to commit to making this week a great one! I am not weighing in this morning but will next monday and will have two weeks of weight loss to report.
ReplyDeleteMy game plan for this week is to drink lots of water! It has been really hot and humid last week and I definitely didn't get enough. I also will write down everything I eat. I will be accountable for what I put into my body and will feel the difference!
Well I didn't check in last week because if my monthly visitor and I have to pass this week too. I had to go into the hospital this morning and was diagnosed with a severe kidney infection as well as an ovarian cyst so I'm not feeling so hot right now.
ReplyDeleteI am up 3 pounds since the end of the last challenge - but this last week I didn't gain or lose which is a step in the right direction. Dealing with some really hard things in life 3 weeks ago, I had many nights of only a few hours of sleep, which is no good for me or anyone. I supressed my good habits for 1.5 weeks.
ReplyDeleteI am ready to get my eating back into control. This week will be a healthier one for me than the last 3. Including water, low sugar and whole food, lots of sleep, workout every day to good hard sweat.
I weighed in a day late (Tues). I gained a pound which is fine b/c I'm at goal - give or take a pound or two. My challenge this week is to get back to running for my half coming up quick.
ReplyDeleteStay positive ladies!!
NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER! -Galaxy Quest :)