7/26/10

The End! Final Monday Morning Check-In!

Yay! You made it to the end of your 6 week challenge. Good for you! Share with us your results!

6 comments:

  1. That crazy mysterious 5 lbs that creeped up on me is gone. Weird, huh? I'm ending this challenge with the exact same weight that I started with and that is great for me. I've learned that maintenance can be a tricky feat. It's an up and down battle.

    The best part of coming to the close of this particular 10 in 6 is that I'm running again! My knees seem to be loving me back as of late and I'm on schedule to run my 2nd Half in Sept. Yea!

    I'm looking forward to reading all of your comments. Let's hear how you are ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at a 4 pound loss for this 6 weeks! Better than nothing! :) Still plugging along....looks like we're all swamped lately with our busy summer! Hope you're all alive out there. :) Glad you're back to running Meghan. When I first started running and got a leg injury, I was totally bummed about having to stop. Luckily it went away and I was able to continue. Hope your training goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm down almost 5 pounds for this challenge. I am slowly trucking down t he road in the right direction. Great work ladies!!!!! I can't wait to hit my goal weight and ask you all how to maintain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm about the same overall, except I lost a 1/2 inch on my calf. Weird.

    During this challenge I accomplished my original goal of completing a sprint triathlon! I had a great time and I'm doing another on the 8th.

    I love this blog for it's positive support!! Keep it going ladies. I'm looking forward to another 6 weeks!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Overall I am down 4 pounds for this challenge. Not quite what I was hoping, but given the craziness of the summer I'm happy with it. I'm looking forward to a week to rejuvinate myself(my mind mostly, not my body) and then I will be ready to work hard next time we start up. Have a great week everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, everyone! Great job on the last challenge! You guys are doing fantastically! Amy C, I need more details about how your Tri was! Please share with us all!

    Personally, I have been off thyroid & pituitary meds for 3 weeks b/c of a small gap in insurance and my new health insurance kicks in on Aug 1st, so I'm VERY VERY VERY VERY looking forward to getting back in the routine of that healthiness so that I have my energy, appetite, and hormones all back up to where they should be. I've been trying to challenge that excuse and still be active, putting in some biking time and some hot yoga time, but this last 6 week challenge for me was a wash. I'm soooo needing & am excited for this new session to start up!

    We'll start back on Monday!

    Email me w/ any edits or changes you want to do.

    I can't even begin to put into words on here how much you all have meant to me, how much you inspire me every day and how much your kicking butt has lifted my spirits! It's awesome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.