6/21/10
Monday Morning Check-In
Good morning, girls!
I hope you have a great day today.
Please share with us all how much you're up or down & also what your
gameplan is for this week!
I hope you have a great day today.
Please share with us all how much you're up or down & also what your
gameplan is for this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























SO EXCITED to be down 5 pounds!! Woo hoooooooo! ;) I worked hard this week and couldn't be happier! I'm going to keep up with the daily exercise (trying to do an hour) drinking lots of water, not eating after 8 pm and chewing lots of gum. I'm anxious to hear how the half marathon went! Have a great week ladies! WE CAN DO THIS!
ReplyDeleteI'm frustrated. I'm up 2 pounds. I've been sitting in the 5 pounds for months! I worked out hard this week. I know I'm building muscle because I'm significantly stronger than I was a few weeks go, but I would still like to see some weight come off.
ReplyDeleteGreat Job Nicki!! I'm also anxious to hear about the 1/2 marathon.
Amy
I am down 2.2lbs! I am back on the path and heading down the right direction. I finished the half marathon on Saturday!! My body was shutting down and fighting me so I am proud to say I finished. I am still striving to hit my time goal for a half marathon so Sept. 11th will be MY DAY MY RACE!!!!
ReplyDeleteMarianne and Meghan did PHENOMENAL!!!! I am so proud of both of them and am grateful I got to be there to see them both achieve such a great goal.
My goal this week is to be accountable for what I eat by writing down everything I eat and entering into MFP. For exercise I will workout everyday but will be less intense so my body can recover from the half and the bad sunburn I have on my back. Sometime this week stairs and putting a shirt on won't hurt THEN I will kick up the intensity of workouts!
Amy--- Keep pushing through! I am sure if you took measurements you are smaller in different areas. Keep striving to be healthy! You are amazing! You are great!
I am down two pounds this week and thrilled about it. Game plan this week is to eat healthy and get ready for our trip. We're heading the the west coast for family fun. My goal is to eat healthy while we are away:) I plan on getting in two workouts before we hit the road. Your girls workout so consistently--that's amazing. I am not that consistent with my workouts, but I try to be super consistent with my food intake. So far that seems to be working. I hope someday to be more intense with my exercise. This week will be fabulous:)
ReplyDeleteI gained a pound :( I've lost control over my diet. I need to get back on track and this is just the week to do it!
ReplyDeleteThe Half was amazing! I finished it and met my goal of running the whole thing! I learned the power of re-fueling during a long run. I finished feeling really good! My next one will be on Sept. 11th with Mini Me and I plan to keep on going after that. Who knows, MAYBE there could be a full marathon in my future???
My plan for this week:
-WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING I EAT!
-Get a solid sweat in every day. Workouts will be a bit easier until I get my knees and legs back.
-Load up on water.
Holy Moly, everyone, great job! I'm so proud of you 3 who finished your halfie and all the rest of you who have had great success!! And Amy C., I know you're getting healthier. That's what matters. We'll talk about high activity endurance training nutrition on Weds :)
ReplyDeleteI'm forgoing weigh-in this morning thanks to a friend, but will be back w/ a double-week # next Monday :)
I rode my bike on a 53 mile ride on Saturday, my furthest ever, and UP A MOUNTAIN! So excited. So that's my success, not a scale success, but a success, & I'm proud of it.
Love all the positive words of encouragement on here. Great work, everyone!!!!
Oh, & my game plan for this week is to be careful on intake. I have an insane schedule this week where every second of time management counts, so my workouts aren't going to be too crazy, but I'm hoping the being very detailed & accountable in the food department will help me make it through the week with flying colors and completely on track for my goals. You're my inspiration, Maggie :)
I lost 3 pounds since the end of the last session! I can't remember how to zero out my fitness pal thing so it can start over each time, am I supposed to do that or can I keep a running total up there if I just keep track of where I'm at each week with each session?
ReplyDeleteMy hurdle this week will be that my mom is coming to visit so there will be restaurants in my future! But I've also scheduled a bike tour while she's here so we will also get some exercise to offset the eating out! I still need to work on exercising everyday...plan is to walk everyday, rain or shine! I get so busy with work and home that I put off the exercise, so I need to really focus on that and choose to do it! As far as food goes, I've just been counting fat grams and staying within 25 grams per day...it's much easier to count than calories! And it seems to work really well for me. Everyone is different so what works for me may not work for you and vice versa. I think we probably all realize that by now! Good luck this week everyone!
Way to go everyone!!! I am so proud of you all!
ReplyDeleteI am down 1.4 lbs and very happy about that! I had a really great work out week this last week and feel great! It was the first time in a really long time that I exercised every day! My game plan for this week is to keep working out and to also focus on my healthy eating such as eating breakfast first thing in the morning and not waiting until 11 am to eat, keep track of my calorie and fat intake, drink lots of water, take my vitamins and no nighttime snacking!
Keep up the great work ladies! You all inspire me!
Wow everyone's comments have me in the mood for a great workout and good nutrition. Now that I felt the incredible feeling of coming through the finish line strong and feeling great, I can imagine developing a little addiction to running longer distances. It's fun.
ReplyDeleteI spent the afternoon after the race at a nearby state park lake with our kids and little bro who's visiting, so with lots of playing around that day, I felt fantastic on Sunday. Today my body is begging to be moved hard - you know that feeling? Like you can't wait to get going and satisfy the work-out hunger? I have a hard time being consistent for a few reasons, but when I am, this awesome feeling of NEEDING workouts is one of the great bonuses.
Excited for another great week for all of us!!!
Oh, btw last week I bombed my goal of good sleep, didn't make it before midnight once. I'm going to bed at 10 this week. And AGAIN eat low sugar, no eating after dinner. And this week I'm down .5 pounds.