albums! As plain, as techy, as simple, or as extravagant as you want.
I will post them all on here. Say, by the end of the day Monday? All
participants will be put in a drawing for a fun prize!!!!
Tomorrow morning is final weigh-in and final measuremets. I am
thinking then the usual 1 week off then start the next Ten in Six
Challenge on March 1st? What do you think?
Cherise
Here is one of the recipes from my Healthy Recipe Album . . .
Kim
I loved this challenge, however, it is still a work in progress and I still have a lot to do to finish it. So I bought a very basic 3 ring binder and typed up my favorite/healthy recipes and divided them into sections breakfast, lunch, dinner, sides, desserts and snacks and I even tried to find a picture to go along with the recipe. I also have a section that shows measuring equivalents and another that shows emergency substitutions. I am still working on showing the nutritional facts for each recipe but at least I am off to a good start and this will really help me in reaching my goals!
Sarah
Here's my inspiration and here's what I've got worked up so far. It's a big 12" x 12" scrapbook w/ 4 x 6 openings in each clear page inside. It's divided into different sections. Here's the beginnings of my chicken section. I plan on adding more recipes and more photos throughout the years......




































And the winner of the drawing is........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Kim! Horray, Kim! Send email me your address and I'll get a little surprise out in the mail to you :)
ReplyDeleteI love both of your albums. Geesh, Cherise, I can totally tell you are a very talented digital scrapbooker who loves what you do for a living! That's awesome! Kim, I love how you've got so many recipes in there and the measurements equivalents is going to be VERY helpful for me. I'm definitely going to include that in mine, now.
Thanks for a great 6 weeks, girls! Take this week recuperate, rest, get lots of sleep, and figure out your new goal and new prize. And for those of you that hit your goal this challenge, enjoy the rewards and pampering this week! Horray!
Sarah,
ReplyDeletecount me in for the next challenge, but alas, I will not be around on Monday. I'll be cruisin' around in Mexico. I'll check in when I get back!!!!