2/22/10
Final Check-In
Good morning, beautiful ladies!!!! It's the last day of this
particular challenge. Let us know the weekly & final results from the
scale, the measuring tape, & your thoughts/feelings/lessons learned.
particular challenge. Let us know the weekly & final results from the
scale, the measuring tape, & your thoughts/feelings/lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























I ended this challenge with a total of 6 pounds down. The second half I didn't succeed like I wanted to, largely due to the stress of selling and buying a house. I have decided to go ahead and stick with it for the next challenge, althouhgh we'll be packing and moving and unpacking throughout most of it. I'm going to TRY and CHALLENGE MY EXCUSES and see if I can't accomplish something even when it's hard.
ReplyDeleteI've been very impressed with all of you. It's so amazing that we can all meet in this virtual environment and accomplish so much. Way to go, everyone. It's amazing! We truly can do anything!
i did it! i got to 10!!! i am grateful that jen introduced me to this lovely community. it has helped jumpstart me in the right direction. i will definitly be back for the next round! i still need to work on the snacking. and like jen, to fight the excuses i seem to have haunting me. so happy to have your support and great ideas looking for to the upcoming six weeks! have a great week ladies!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm down 2 for the six weeks. However, I've lost 1 in. in my thighs and 2 in. in my hips! I'm hovering two lbs. above my goal weight and am happy where I'm at. I'll keep working on those last two and, more importantly, keep working at this new healthy lifestyle I've set for myself! See you all in a week!
ReplyDeleteI made it to 10 lbs! I am so excited about it and can hardly wait for more to come off. I'm amazed at you ladies--your strength and determination is inspiring. Make it a GREAT week!
ReplyDeleteI'm down 1 more pound this week, for a total of 7 this challenge (6 week period) and 12 if I include the 1 week prior to that when I lost 5 lbs. As far as inches, it will only be for the past 3 1/2 weeks, since I didn't have a measuring tape in the beginning, but I'm still pretty happy with the numbers. :) I lost 2 inches off my waist, 1 inch off my hips, bust, and thighs, and .75 inches off my arms and calves.
ReplyDeleteI love having this group for motivation and accountability. It has been great for me and I can't wait to be part of the next round! Bring it on!
Well I added .9 this week. But with a crazy weekend with a lot of food and little time, it was about what I expected. Luckily I reached my overall goal of losing 8 pounds (since I started a week late and have a relatively low overall total of weight to lose. So I am very satisfied. I still have a few pounds to go so I will be continuing on next round!
ReplyDeleteNow if I could just figure out how to lose weight in the places I want to lose weight....
Overall this challenge, I am down 1.5 lbs. I'll take it! Measurements for the whole challenge are
ReplyDeleteWaist= Down 1.5"
Hips= Down 1"
Upper Arms= Down .5"
Calf= Down .5"
Bust, ribcage, & thighs the same
I'm happy with that :)
Looks like I'm down 2 pounds for the entire challenge. Considering my crazy life lately, I'm happy with that and am looking forward to the next challenge when I'm going to hit my 10 pound goal!!! I'm hoping to lose at least one pound this coming week for the week off. Since I'm such a visual person I've decided to make a chart for myself to see the progress I've made since having my last baby when I started this weight loss journey. I'm even going to include what I weighed the day after she was born so I can really feel good about myself. :) Yeah I know it's a lot of water, but dang I had to carry all of that water around. :) I'm hoping that by making the chart (and keeping it in my bathroom so I see it often) it will remind me of how far I've come and that I CAN accomplish this! While this last little bit has been crazy in my life, it doesn't have to stay that way and I can jump back in. Here we go!!! So proud of you all, especially those of you that HIT your goals!!!!!! Yeah, see you next week everyone!
ReplyDeleteWell I am down a total of 6lbs after 6 weeks, which I can't be more happy about. I did not weight in this week because my visiter deciced to show up and last week was full of celebrations and food (my sister had a baby, my brother got engaged and my boyfriend and I celebrated our 5 yr aniversary). I am definitely going to continue with the next round. If I keep going at this rate I’ll reach my goal weight before I know it.
ReplyDeleteI am down 2 lbs for this challenge. I wish it were more but at least it is not a gain and I am heading in the right direction :) I am excited to start the next challenge and focus on those areas that I really struggle with. I love being part of this group and learn so much from all of you everyday! Congrats ladies on all of your successes and triumphs, whether it be big or small, it is something you should be very proud of and I am truly so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI love the saying, "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it!".....AND IT IS! :) See you next week!
I am very happy-- and truthfully, kind of surprised, with how things have gone these past 6 weeks. I am down 16 pounds. But, for the record, I realize that they are probably the easy post-pregnancy pounds to lose. I am interested to continue and see if I really can get to my goal weight and challenge myself when I get to the really difficult pounds.
ReplyDeleteI feel like I have done a lot better at making good food choices-- and I appreciate all of the ideas and suggestions you all have made. But this next challenge, I want to work on getting more exercise in and start toning some specific parts of my body. I'm hoping that as it gets warmer, it will be easier to go out and be more active. Hope that Spring comes soon.
You ladies have been unbelievably inspiring. Thanks for being so positive and encouraging. It means a lot to me.
Finally I have a chance to get on the computer at the end of this busy, fun day. I'm glad, actually, to be so late so I get to read all your AWESOME and inspiring progress in weight loss goals.
ReplyDeleteI'm down 5 pounds total for this 6 weeks which is really great for me. In the next challenge I plan to challenge my rear end to a duel of wills. Hopefully beating off some padding, and the last 5 pounds to my goal weight, too.
I am at 0 for the 6 weeks. I'm ok with that. I didn't work especially hard this challenge. I have a bad habit of gaining a few pounds the week between the challenges. I'll be working to not let that happen this week!
ReplyDeleteGreat job everyone!!! See you all next week!
Not much change for me. I have been M.I.A from this blog for some time! I have had walking pneumonia for the last month and have zero energy. Therefore, I haven't done anything, no exercise nor have I even bothered to pay attention to what I was eating. As I sit here and write this, I am still sick and I just finished my antibiotics. I attempted the treadmill a few days ago but was only able to do a brisk 3 mile walk. I am getting there slowly.
ReplyDeleteI ended the challenge with 8lbs lost which is good but I am not happy with my last few weeks. I ate everything thing in sight. I'm having some post parturm issues I think but I dont have inssurance any more because my husband got a new job. But I did work out hard. so I maintained. I didnt lose any more inches. Didnt reach my goal of being my pre pregnancy weight but I'm only a few pounds away. So here's to another 6 week challenge! Cant wait to get started again.
ReplyDelete