2/15/10
Monday Morning Check-in
Good moring, girls!
Let us know how your 5th week went! How much are you up or down? What
is your game plan for making this a great final week and push for your
6 week goal?
Let us know how your 5th week went! How much are you up or down? What
is your game plan for making this a great final week and push for your
6 week goal?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























hello all! i know i kind of fell off the radar last week. we had a snow day on tuesday, school valentine's party on thursday and my husband and daughter had friday and today off. it cramped my workouts and we were having treats everywhere. i did lose 2 lbs so i made it to 10!!! i never thought i was possible! but then i gained 1 back! so this week i'm trying to get that 1 back!!
ReplyDeleteLost 2 pounds over the last 2 weeks (Last mon was a skip week for me). This week I'll continue
ReplyDelete1. Very low sugar
2. Bedtime at 10
3. Morning workouts.
Good luck with the last week everyone!
I gained 2 lbs. this week. I'm doing my best to stay positive. I'm pretty sure my weight was off due to lack of fluids last week, so I actually probably didn't gain 2 whole pounds. Oh well, I'll keep on keepin' on.
ReplyDeleteThis week:
-more water
-more veggies
I gained two pounds over the last two weeks. Now that the stress is gone I promise to do better. More consistent workouts and more veggies. Fewer nights of eating out.
ReplyDeleteI lost another 1 pound--total of 6 pounds!!! I am absolutely THRILLED! I'd be very, VERY happy to keep this pace for several more months. I'm certain with a little more effort I'll be able to keep the pounds 'falling off' me! :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope to exercise REALLY this week and not just shovel the white shtuff. Hopefully the snow will stop, the kids will get back to school (been off for a WHOLE week plus today), and I'll be able to get to the gym. 2-4 more inches forecast for today. That's snow--not inches around my body :-) Most likely no school tomorrow....Ughhh!
Well I am down one more pound this week for a total of 6lbs. I think I am seeing a trend, but at least one pound is better than none.
ReplyDeleteFor this week (and from here on out) I am changing the way I see my weight loss, before I was just looking at just my loss and not what I’m gaining. I am graining more muscle, endurance, confidence, will power, and so much more. I am excited about these changes and need to embrace them just as much as the weight lose because without them I wouldn’t be losing that pound a week.
One more pound this week! Slow and steady . . . I'm happy with that. I have settled into a nice routine and I'm glad the pounds keep coming off steadily. Not huge numbers, but I'm good with the changes that I have made. I don't think I'll make the 10 for this specific challenge, but will be happy with 7 if I can lose another pound this week.
ReplyDeleteLost 1 pound! Yippee!
ReplyDeleteMy plan for this week:
More water
Have family night tonight talking about healthy foods etc. (long overdue)
More fresh foods
Exercise 4 days
have a great week!!
Lost 2 pounds! This week I want to focus on eating healthier, fresher things-- and not emotionally eat.
ReplyDeleteWay to go ladies!!! You all are awesome! Well I just got back from my weekend get away with the family and since there wasn't a scale nearby, I didn't weigh in but I will tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteMy goal this week is to exercise the rest of the week, drink more water, get to bed by 1030, eat better and record everything I eat.
Hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day and that everyone meets their personal goals. Last week ladies, we can do it!!!
I am down 2 pounds this week which is no short of a miracle considering the Valentines weekend I had. I had to do several "makeshift" workouts last week, so I'm ready to have some really hard official workouts this week. So I have exceeded my goal for the 6 weeks which was 8 pounds! I hit the 9 pound mark, so if I can keep it up for the last week I can hit 10 pounds!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up ladies! Push it hard this last week!
Gained 1 lb. Puts me at only having lost a net of 0.2 for the last 5 weeks. I did lose 1.5" off my waist the first 3 weeks, so I'm hoping my hard work is validated with great measurements again on Monday. Battling winter blues and trying to stay motivated. My now lower base metabolic rate (the amount of calories my body takes to pump blood, run organs, stay alive) makes it so that just one splurge meal has a drastic effect on my weight. And I had 4 bad meals from this past week. This week I am going to do great, though! Just gotta keep telling myself that. Yesterday was phenomenal. Just gotta keep it up for 6 more days to make it an entire phenomenal week! Go, Sarah, you can do this!
ReplyDeleteOk, so this has been a challenging challenge. I haven't done much the last few weeks, and I've regained the 2 pounds that I had lost during the challenge. At least I haven't gained any more!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to a better week!
Amy