1/25/10
Monday Morning Check-In
Happy Birthday, Nicki!
How did your 2nd week go? Let us know how much you're up or how much you're down this week. What's your game plan for this coming week- anything you're going to do differently or anything new you're going to commit to that you want the group here to hold you accountable to?
Remember, according to the instructions in the link on the left side bar for how to accurately weigh and measure yourself, don't even get on the scale if it's your week of the month, b/c it will make you cry and it's just retained water. If it's your week, just keep working hard on eating right and working out and you'll see two weeks worth of numbers on the scale the following week. Keep your head up!
How did your 2nd week go? Let us know how much you're up or how much you're down this week. What's your game plan for this coming week- anything you're going to do differently or anything new you're going to commit to that you want the group here to hold you accountable to?
Remember, according to the instructions in the link on the left side bar for how to accurately weigh and measure yourself, don't even get on the scale if it's your week of the month, b/c it will make you cry and it's just retained water. If it's your week, just keep working hard on eating right and working out and you'll see two weeks worth of numbers on the scale the following week. Keep your head up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































I get my visitor today so getting on the scale this morning was a BIG mistake :) Sadness....
ReplyDeleteOn a lighter note, the team relay this weekend went AWESOME! I have to toot the horn for Abrey who not just met her time goal for the half marathon, but she EXCEEDED it b/c she's such a rockstar :) And Amy, I'm so proud of her, she ran her FURTHEST DISTANCE EVER! 6.55 miles, a quarter marathon! WOW! Meghan, you did such a phenomenal job rocking your quarter marathon, 6.55 miles, WOW! And you by far had the cutest cheerleaders there :) Nice work on an extremely gruelling and mentally exhaustive race!
way to go relay team!!! sounds like you all did AWESOME!! and happy birthday to those ladies that have had their speical days recently!!! hope they were fabulous! i'm down .6 this past week. i'm adding some yoga two nights this week with my hubby. so we will see how that works out. i'm needing to know of ways to boost my metabolism and figuring out how to curb the snacking. granted i have significantly cut back but i still get the munchies big time. espeically around 2pm until dinner. here's to a great week!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY for the runners! You rock!! Good job Allison... you're also gaining muscle, I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteSo, this has been a majorly stressful week, as my husband and I just put an offer on a house and we're nervously waiting for their counteroffer at this point. It has been so stressful that I'm happy to say I am too nervous to eat much, so I lost 4 pounds. I'll take it! :)
Make it a great week everyone! And please send us positive thoughts/prayers that everything with our home purchase and sale of current home works out for the best... Thanks!
I'm down 1 more pound this week! For the coming week, I plan to get the gym 4 days (instead of last week's 2) and keep going with the rest (i.e food, water, etc.).
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed by all the runners! Congrats on meeting your goals! It is my "special" week this week, but since it is my first weigh in, I couldn't resist getting on the scale, and I still lost 2 pounds! So maybe the number is a bit off, but I am thrilled with that for now!
ReplyDeleteI felt really good about my week this past week. I made some great food choices and exercised 5 times last week. I'm just going to try to up the intensity this week!
Good luck Jen on the home buying process, I will definitely be thinking of you!
Great job on the half marathon everyone!
ReplyDeleteI am the same weight as last week, though I am not discouraged. I am inspired by all you weight losing people. Perhaps, If I am successful this week you will all be inspired me....
I'd just like to mention that Sarah ran 20 miles herself on Saturday! The relay was a great experience, I'd recommend it to you all.
ReplyDeleteI'm down 1.6 lbs this week! I'm excited b/c I thought I did poorly last week. I commit to eating better this week and getting more quality workouts in.
Thank for mentioning Sarah's accomplishment Meghan!
ReplyDeleteSarah was amazing on Saturday!!! 20 miles! even the guys running the event were amazed by her!!! Sarah told me on the way home that it was the most mentally challenging run she has done. Not only was there nothing interesting to look at, at the end she was finishing the last 8 laps or so on her own. She has amazing determination!
Aubrey and Meghan were spectacular!
I'm choosing to not weigh this week, and I'm looking forward to better numbers next week.
I'm committing to 2 swimming workouts this week! I've skipped the last 2 weeks with swimming and I'm feeling a bit guilty about it.
I managed to loss one pound this week even after a bad weekend. I made two mistakes this weekend; the first being going out with my friends and completely forgot about eat/drinking healthy. The seconding being working out too hard to make up that, and I am now too sore to work out today.
ReplyDeleteThis week, my goal is to stay focused especially on the weekends. I am still going to work out 4 days this week but keeping it at an intensity I can handle, so I’m not paying for it days later.
Down to pounds FINALLY! Yaaaaaaaay! I guess it's good for me to be away from my food-filled home and out body surfing in FREEZING cold ocean water. I better go back this week.
ReplyDeleteAnd YAAAAAAY to all of you runners! And goal setters! And awesome people who keep getting your energy up and staying focused and who inspire those around you every day! Yay to you!
I lost two pounds this week! It was a hard week though, with lots of opportunities to justify eating unhealthy things. This week I'm going to try harder to stay away from temptations like that and exercise more.
ReplyDeleteGreat work to all who participate in the relay. What kind of relay was it exactly? Sounds like you had fun and did awesome!
Great job everybody!! You are all very inspiring in your striving to be better. I am down 4 lbs this week however ALOT of the is fluid loss from running and then getting sick. My goal this week is to let me body heal and get everything ready for my cruise next week!!!
ReplyDeleteLeslie the relay was an indoor marathon relay. We had two teams that ran. People were allowed to tag in or out when ever they wanted. Sarah was beyond amazing with her 20 miles. Meghan and Amy both did fantastic pushing themselves and challenging excuses!! Make it a great week lovely ladies!!
I lost one more pound! And that finally puts me out of the 190s! So happy! Dont think i'll really be doing anything new. Maybe trying to go to the gym at night now since it's not fitting in very well in the morning.
ReplyDelete