Good morning, girls! For those of you who did the side-challenge, THANK YOU, and we know by looking at your list what YOU'RE eating :) But please share a new recipe or old recipe with us, some tip or trick with regards to food, let us know how you do the amazing things you do :)
My new Fitness magazine came a couple days ago and last night I ripped this yummy
Chipotle-Glazed Roast Chicken w/ Sweet Potatoes recipe out b/c it sounded so good & I wanted to try it in January.
The
Roasted Chicken w/ Zucchinni & Feta sounded yummy, too, but I'm going to make it with chicken breasts instead of thighs.
For those of you hosting Christmas Eve dinner or Christmas dinner for your family, what have you planned that's healthy? We're having two families over, guys that Doug works with. I can't wait! One family's bringing ham. I am baking up Rhode's multi-grain rolls (my fav kind!). As opposed to cheesy taters or mashed taters & gravy to go with our ham, I'm making this
Sweet Potato & Apples Casserole. Can't wait to try it!
I love that it doesn't have brown sugar in it- just lots of all-natural flavors and sweetness. We'll give it a shot!
Is there anyone else out there who WANTED to do the side-challenge schedule but just hasn't had the time to? Let me know, because if so, I'll gladly hold off on the prize-drawing until everyone who wanted to participate has.....
CHOOSE to make good decisions this week- it's all a choice- you're not victim to anything!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to share this with all of you. I was reading the womans day mag at work last week and came across this in the back. It is the entire month of January's dinners all planned out. You can even go to their website to print it out and a weekly shopping list. Don't know about you but it totally helps someone like me who is always on the go. I am excited to try new recipes because I am kind of getting sick of the same old stuff. So here it is ladies, I wonder if they do this every month?
ReplyDeletewomansday.com/menus
I don't know what I'm going to eat for the week, but I found this article tonight and thought i would share. I'm going to try the lentil & squash recipe.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-242-300--12090-2-1X2-3,00.html
Thanks for sharing, girls!
ReplyDelete