9/28/09

Final Check-in!


It's the final check-in! Sad to say the 10 in 6 Challenge is over, but I want to thank all of you awesome ladies for helping and encouraging one another in each of our personal goals. Great work!

Let us know how much you're up or down in weight or measurements. If you didn't get the results you wanted, what are you going to do to change it up for next time? If you did get the results you wanted, how do you feel about it?

We'll have this week off from posting, but please be passing the word along to any of your girlfriends, sisters, moms, aunts, etc. that you want to participate with us in the next round which will start next Monday, October 5th. I'll post instructions & explanations tomorrow for that purpose.

Again, amazing job, everyone! You should be really really proud of yourselves! Let us know how that "reward" goes :)

7 comments:

  1. I am down 1.5 lbs this week for a total weight loss of 14.1 lbs during this 10 in 6 challenge. Horray! Better than I had hoped and keeps me pumped up for the next round! I am really happy w/ myself. I know the marathon training has played a huge role in this challenge for me, so I'm worried about after the race and keeping up a good calorie burning workout, but I'm playing w/ workout DVDs, inside biking, some local rec classes, etc. When you look at just a week, it doesn't feel like you've accomplished much, but when you look at a whole 6 weeks, you realize how through small things big changes come about :)
    Other measurements of note in the last 6 weeks:
    2" off the waist
    1" off the upper arms
    2" off the thighs
    1/4" off the calves
    1/2" off the bum
    (no loss in other areas I measured)
    Since Feb 25th, my grand total is 33.2 lbs weight loss. I have 19.9 lbs to go until I hit my goal and I am determined to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm holding steady at the same weight, but feel great. Tummy and legs are for sure more toned. So I think I met my goal. ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm down 6 pounds overall. Not as much as I hoped, but it's 6 pounds that I probably wouldn't have lost otherwise! Thanks everyone! The support and accountability have made all the difference. Sarah, thank you especially for your daily work on the blog! Looking forward to the next 10 in 6!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to weigh in this morning with the hussle of getting Dennis to the dentist for his double root canal and just now remembered, just ate lunch so I am not going to weigh myself till the morning. In all this challenge has helped me evauluate my overall health, how I eat and my workout routine. I look forward to the next challenge....I want to lose a few more pounds so I am hoping with the help of you lovely ladies, I can make my goal.
    Nice job Sexy Sarah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like a proud parent! You all have done great in the past 6 weeks! It has been wonderful reading your posts. You all have been very motivational for me. So, thanks. I hope to see you all on Sarah's next 10 in 6.
    I lost a total of 4 lbs. in this challenge. -not what I was hoping for. In the next challenge, I plan to make my workouts more regular and to conquer food cravings. I'm still planning on that massage, just 6 lbs. to go to get there! Easy, right?!
    Great job everyone! Joining a challenge like this is not easy and we all did it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, everyone - you are all such an inspiration!! I am down another 2.6 pounds this week - which I am happy about. I still want to lose 35 more before the end of July - which I am confident that I can do! This challenge and all of your blog posts have really helped me get back into the healthy habits that I developed about a year ago. :) Sarah, you truly did an amazing job managing this blog and challenge - you deserve a HUGE round of applause!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lost 7 lbs total, which surpassed my goal of losing 5 lbs. :D
    I was amazed at how easily and quickly I lost weight. I've never tried a diet plan before or kept track of calories. I didn't realize that just 3 lbs make a difference in the way clothes fit. I used to think, these pants are getting tight, but it's going to be a struggle to have them fit again. Now I know that although it requires discipline, it's not terribly difficult, and I don't have to wonder HOW to do it, I've found a method that really works.
    Thanks, Sarah, for all your effort keeping the blog, finding helpful articles for us to read, and encouraging us! Thanks everyone for cheering each other on, and for needed accountability.
    I love the phrase "Challenge your excuses!" I'm applying it to other areas of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.