9/9/10

Feel the Burn Thursday

Hey, ladies!  Here are Mini Me's awesome notes :)


Remember how awesome you are as we roll into the final 4 days of this challenge!  You're worth every amazing goal you've set for yourself.  Your happiness and peace are worth every calorie you blast away on the trail.  Your body is worth being treated with high-octane healthy foods.  YOU are beautiful :)

Share with us what workouts you've been up to this past week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, girls! Speak up :)

    This weekend I went for a long run on Friday- 8 miles- longest I've done since APRIL! It was hard, but I had such a great time doing it. I have MISSED those adrenaline highs! Rockin' out to my peaceful music, running through the park in the sunshine, ahhh :)

    Saturday & Sunday I was camping. Sunday morning I went for a 4.5 mile run at 11,000 feet elevation w/ a friend's yellow labrador. Bailey was zig zagging across the trail, never tiring, always pulling on the leash, and her exhuberance just made me laugh the whole time. It was a fun challenge. Stretched out my lungs! Sunday also went for a 4.5 mile mountain bike ride.

    Monday hiked 6.5 miles up an incredibly windy mountain. Man oh man, my glutes are STILL feeling that. You use so many different muscles hiking uphill than you do just running on flat ground or biking!

    Tuesday & Wednesday just took it easy to recover. Walked a mile to work & a mile home from work each day. Hoping to get in a medium-ish run and a yoga class tonight.

    What have you been doing? Those of you training for races, what runs have you been doing?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.