7/5/10

Monday Morning Check-In

Hey, girls!
It's our half way point in this challenge-the end of 3 weeks! Check
in here and let us all know how you're doing!!!
What's your game plan for this week???

4 comments:

  1. So I have a confession- today is the first time I have stepped on the scale in 4 weeks. I was having a rough time and was afraid to step onthe scale bc I thought it's be so horrendous- but I did it and I'm down 0.7 since the end of the last challenge 4 weeks ago. Like I said last Friday, I am excited to have recently gotten my groove back- to feel like I am having success and energy and making progress again. This marathon of a journey to making healthy living a habit has taken me so long, and I am continually seeking to make myself better and healthier, less rollercoastery. I can't wait to hear how you all are doing. Oh, and I ran 5 miles twice this weekend. What what?!?! Taking it easy, not doing it on back to back days, not doing it over 5 miles, just seeing how my foot handles it. So far so good. My game plan for this week is more water and getting in some kind of sweating everyday, whether yoga, walking, biking, jogging, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I'm not getting on the scale for the next 3 weeks. It's too depressing. I am going to focus on continuing my workouts and improving my fitness. I'm going to track my food and exercise and make sure that I'm fueling correctly. If the weight comes off then great, as long as I'm showing progress with my biking, running and yoga that's more important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am down 4 pounds but fail to check-in each day. I have friends worried about me counting calories daily. I am completely focused on my exercise routines and loving all the inspirational posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm posting late b/c of being out of town until today (Wed). I lost one pound! Whoop! I'm amazed b/c I was eating very irregularly and ate things I usually don't eat. I'm happy.
    My game plan for the rest of this whole challenge is to focus on my knees. They're out of sorts and I am working hard on taking care of them so that I can run a Half on Sept. 11th.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.