3/29/10

Monday Morning Check-In

Good morning, girls!  How did your 4th week go?  Let us  know how much you're up or down, what your thoughts are, what your game plan for this  week is :)  Make it a great week!

12 comments:

  1. After a week's worth of not-so-healthy-lots-of-chocolate eating, I can laugh when I say I maintained. Hooray. Even to the tenth of a pound. The same for 4 weeks now. That's what I call a plateau. But I'm thrilled. I deserved to gain. Hooray for breastfeeding. I promise, girls, after this week's move, I'll be back with the program. Life is good! Hooray for spring! and Spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's been a rough week. Spring break for the kids, out of routines, and some traveling and visiting friends! All in all, I'm really proud that I only gained 0.6! This week it's back to my regular routine, and that will be great! My exercise suffered last week, so I am going to get back to doing something every day! that's the plan anyway! I want to do GREAT with my food this week, so I don't have to stress out about Easter dinner - not that I'll gorge myself, but there will be some yummy food!
    Good luck this week, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great week working out and pretty good with food. The scale says I remained the same but I think that has more do to with my lovely monthly friend then anything else. So going to do more of the same this week.

    I have been thinking about my mantra but haven't written it out yet. So excited to do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fairly good week and I'm down another pound! Hoping to keep on keeping on this week. We're on Spring Break and my husband will be home this whole week, so we're looking forward to getting out and having fun together, being active as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not have a great week last week, but I'm owning it. I was right about not weighing in last monday. Mid week I was down (I really liked the number I saw) but eating out, going out and not working out as much as I should took a toll this weekend.

    I'm back on track this week. I have plans for my bike, yoga, running and maybe I'll slip a swim in this week as well.

    Have a great week everyone.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Down another three this week and feeling great! Game plan is the same--stay within my daily calorie limit and get in at least three workouts. I plan on being outside a LOT and enjoying the gorgeous weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man I'm shocked. Last week was rough and I didn't do the best with my eating habits but I'm down another pound! Game plan for this week- Get outside and play. Not just go to the park with my daughter but play with her. Go biking, dance my heart out in class and have fun. I want to see a bigger jump for me for my next weigh in. No more tetter tottering for me. I have to stick to this. No more excuses for me or oh just one bites anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Cherise, Maggie and Shanda!! Wow Maggie, 3 lbs! That's awesome! Keep up the good work ladies and keep those positive comments coming. I love and depend on them!

    I'm doing GREAT this week! I ran my farthest distance ever last Saturday - 8ish miles!! I covered 10, but needed a potty pit stop with no potty around :(, so I had to walk 2 miles to get to one. It was ok b/c then I just picked up my run after that!

    I also went to the dog park and had a light jog yesterday. It was beautiful outside!!

    I challenge EVERY SINGLE ONE of you reading this to get out and move this week!! The weather is going to be the best yet of this year and it feels so good to get out and enjoy it! It's good for your mind and body! I'll see you out there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Horray for maintenance, Jen & Mini Me! All that sweatin' and workin' and haulin' boxes. Woohoo!
    Nice job on the maintenance, Amy F! I like your game plan for the week.
    Valerie, tell us about the race you did this weekend!
    Cherise & Maggie & Shanda- holy cow, girls! You're on a roll! Keep that sexy train rollin'!
    Amy C- can't wait to hear about all your great workouts this week!
    Meghan & Shanda- I love your resolve & how you pump us all up :) Makes me SMILE :)

    Make it a phenomenal week, girls!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've managed to lose the amount that I gained over the last two weeks. So I'm basically back at square one. Water aerobics is going well so far. And monitoring calories is the only way I have been able to make sure I don't eat too much. I also got a new bike this week, and I'm looking forward to the bike rides I will be able to take this Spring and Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and I forgot to say to Meghan, NICE JOB ON THE FURTHEST DISTANCE EVERY! THAT's AWESOME!!!!!!!!

    Cadie, nice work on the loss this week. Have fun at aerobics & getting out on the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sooo happy for all you ladies and for your fabulous weight loss!

    Well I had another crazy week and I wish I could say that all that running would have caused me to loose weight but sadly I gained 1 lb :( I'm also wondering if it has anything to do with the fact that I still have my monthly visitor. I am going on two weeks so I am not sure what is going on. My plan for this week is to really try and focus on my eating. We start our Spring break on Thursday and will be going out of town so I am a little worried about my eating. I do plan, however, to do a lot of hiking in the beautiful red rock mountains and enjoying some gorgeous weather!

    So I have a question, I had heard it was good to cleanse your body every six months. A few years ago I bought a cleanse and tried it and it REALLY does clean EVERYTHING out! I have been thinking about doing it again and wondered what are your thoughts on this, has anyone tried a cleanse and if so, do you recommend a certain kind?

    Sure hope you all have a wonderful week and a Happy Easter! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.