2/4/10

Feel the Burn Thursday

Good morning, sweating sweethearts!

I hope you're all doing great- trying your hardest!  Be sure to check out & respond to the questions posed by your fellow Ten in Sixers in the comments of yesterday's post :)

Women's Health posted this cool new Lose 10 lbs in 6 Weeks w/ Running page.  What a cool weight goal and time frame, dontcha think? :)  http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/running-for-weightloss  They have running playlists, tips & tricks, a running schedule w/ 2 strength training days a week interspersed in it, an alternate run/walk schedule to get you to build up to running 30 minutes straight, a meal plan, etc.  I think it's pretty cool.

What workouts have you been doing?  Let us know how you've been busting a move and breaking a sweat this week :)  Keep on trucking, ladies! It's a hard and long journey, but you'll love yourself along the way!

2 comments:

  1. My work-out buddy is out of town, so I'm proud that I've been doing it on my own (not an easy task at the moment) The pounds aren't coming off yet- but I definitely feel more energetic.

    Keep it up everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately I've been going to the gym after putting the girls in bed. Going to the gym after-hours means I get the whole place to myself and I do whatever I want!! It's the only "ME" time I get all day, so I definitely look forward to working out!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.